5. Assurance

I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID

EDITED: 12/14/19

---------------
"Wow, that was a good movie" Her petite body stretched lazily right exactly the moment they stepped out of the movie room. She raised her hands in the air as she yawned.

Megurine carefully placed their trash in the garbage bin. Watching romantic movies was not her style. Though she thinks that she had no right to complain since Miku already bought the tickets for them. And besides, trying new things wasn't that bad. "Yeah. Though I think was a bit cheesy"

Miku stayed silent. Her eyes gazed at the back of her wrist to check the time. "It's still too early; do you want to do something?"

Come to think of it, she had no idea what to do since it was her first time going on a date. "To tell you the truth, I'm clueless about what people do on a date. This is my first one after all. "

Rosy lips separated slightly in shock as the teal haired questioned, "R-really?" Pink only gave a meek nod. Immediately, Miku thrust her hand inside the pocket of her coat to pick her phone. "Just give me a minute please. I'll be right back as quick as I can"

Megurine watched as her friend drift off, a little baffled. Nonetheless, Luka licked her bottom lips and shrugged it off. While waiting for her friend to come back, Luka tried to kill time by playing "Flappy bird" installed on her phone.

Few minutes passed by until Miku came back. "We'll be having dinner at 7pm. So for now, let's just go to the arcade. Is that okay with you?"

-------------
"That was the second best time of my life" Miku stated her arms and legs in length.

The pair spent their time playing countless games such as House of the Dead, Need 4 Speed, Coin Dozer, and a basketball game which worn them out the most. In all honesty, Luka missed playing these games. She used to play those games back then with someone she can't quite remember. More importantly, having the experience to go to the arcade again brought back the same feeling. After taking a sip from their bottled water, Megurine raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Why second?"

A slight period of silence until Miku responded, the corner of her lips quirked up. "First time was when I met you"

Her mouth opened as a sick gurlge escaped in between her lips. Miku proceeded, "I mean to tell that to my mom because I'm really thankful that she gave birth to me. "

---------------