Chapter Thirty- One.

“You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say. I'm talking loud not saying much. I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet. You shoot me down, but I get up.”

“You’re just going to leave me?” I yelled at Klaus, hurling a shoe at him.

“I’m not leaving, you’re leaving!” I dodged a pillow he threw at me head and growled.

“Then why won’t you come with me?” I shouted back, throwing a bag at him.

“Because there are alphas there who want me dead!”

I guess that it was a big mistake asking him to come with me to Nightingale’s celebration because we’d been arguing for what seemed like hours, going around in circles. My room looked like a war zone, clothes, pillows, shoes and books lay scattered everywhere.

“Fine then; get out!” I yelled, dragging a suitcase from in my closet and loading it with clothes.

“Fine then!”

The door slammed behind him and I huffed, pulling out clothes for the three day stay. I was taking Davy, Hunter Hansel and Ace while Matthias, Marti and Ivan were content to stay behind; I trusted them in my absence anyway. I packed a few pairs of jeans, my leather pants, some form fitting shirts, leather jacket, a few singlets, my boots, workout gear and obviously bras, socks and underwear.

I was in the middle of packing toiletries and makeup when Davy burst into my room, literally jumping.

“Gosh I am so excited for this!” She squealed. This was where Davy and I were different; I didn’t care to meet any more pompous alphas, Davy however loved new experiences and she wasn’t afraid to meet new people. “Have you packed your gown and shoes yet?”

I shook my head and hauled my suitcase onto my bed before heading back into my closet for a dress and heels to wear to Falon’s birthday.

“Shit Jenna what happened in here?” Davy asked after she had calmed down and actually realised what a mess my room was.

“Klaus.”

“He threw your clothes around? I’m sorry but I can’t imagine him going into your closet and just chucking your clothes everywhere, wearing them… maybe, but I don’t think he’s that childish to trash your room. What were you arguing about?”

“I wanted him to come with us but he refused.” I called from in the closet.

She appeared a few minutes later once I was still searching through the mass amount of clothes; I didn’t even know I had half this stuff! She shoved me away and gave a cheeky smile. “Let me chose your dresses; you’re hopeless!”

I would’ve been offended but I knew that she was right; dress picking was not my forte, I tended to stick with pants and jackets.

Five minutes later Davy emerged holding a black dress bag with a great big smile on her face. “I borrowed one for myself as well. You have the most beautiful clothes Jen!”

I nodded and smiled sadly. “I was my dad’s way of making up for his absence; he bought me off with clothes I never wore.”

“But they’re such beautiful clothes.” She wistfully, making me laugh. You’d think that she was a tomboy with her tough attitude and normal clothes, but get her in a room of dresses and she’s happier than a kid with cake.

“C’mon, are you packed?” I checked the time and realised we really had to be going soon if we wanted to make it to the royal castle, in Alaska, on time; though from what I’d heard, we were one of the last groups to arrive.