Epilogue.

“I'm forever yours, faithfully.”

“Jenna Keegan keeps stealing my pizza!” Davy yelled as she ran past the door.

“You’re a beta; deal with it!” I yelled back, taking a bite of the delicious homemade pizza some of the pack women had made.

Klaus chuckled as he took a piece from my plate, making me growl and narrow my eyes at him. “It’s fine for Keegan to take Davy’s, but you do not take my food or I’ll toss you to the rouges.”

He smirked and took a big bite. “You forget I was the worst of the worst; I’m not scared of them. This is really good pizza you know.”

“Then go get your own.” I said, smacking away his hand.

He feigned hurt and gave me puppy dog eyes. “But I thought you loved me Jenna, I thought you cared; and sharing is caring after all.”

I snorted and raised an eyebrow. “Obviously I don’t love you then, or care.”

He huffed and smirked. “That’s not what you were saying last night.”

I simply ignored him and kept eating my pizza while watching Sinister. Halfway through the movie I could feel Klaus’s hand creeping up my leg as his breath hit my ear. “Jenna, have you thought about going all the way?”

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Klaus we’ve been having sex for the past three years, numerous times, in numerous places; we’ve already gone all the way, many, many times.” Three years had passed since Feugo tried to rip our worlds apart and it took a while for Klaus to recover after what Feugo and his pack did to him and he still has nightmares occasionally. Life was good now though, both the pack and our relationship was going strong.

“No, by ‘go all the way’ I mean letting me mark you.”

 I froze and turned my head slowly to look at his thoughtful expression. “You seriously want to mark me, again; you do know what that would lead to right?” It would lead to a very hormonal, angry, very pregnant Jenna. When a male marks a female, it kind of triggers something in both their bodies that it’s time to make babies. Most mates mark each other and then mate but Klaus and I aren’t like most couples. I’d asked him, well I’d kind of ordered him in my typical fashion not to mark me if he wants to keep having sex and I thought he was ok with the arrangement but I guess not.

I’ve never been romantic, I never really cared about finding my mate and I definitely did not care about, nor want to get pregnant. I already had a pack of over a thousand wolves to watch over, let alone a motherfucking chubby- cheeked, loud, shit machine. “You really want kids? You want to get me fat and hormonal for six months and then you want me to squeeze a watermelon out of my vagina?”

“I was just asking; I only wanted to see what you’d say. Obviously it’s a no.” He muttered, turning back to the screen where Bughuul, the demon, had appeared in front of the father.

I sat there for five minutes before I switched off the screen, shut the door and straddled Klaus’s lap. He held my hips but when he looked away I growled lowly and took his head in my hands. “I never thought you’d want kids; why now all of a sudden?”

He looked down and shrugged. “I guess I just want to start a family with you; I mean I love you heaps and no matter how much we fight, I always will. I treated you like crap at the start, leaving you and I know I don’t deserve the happiness I have now but I just imagine little blue eyed, black haired girls running around.”

I sighed and rested against his chest. “Klaus I’m only twenty- three and we’ve literally got eternity plus a huge pack.” That was one thing I loved; he hadn’t tried to take control over the pack and just stepped back, letting me lead and offering help when I needed it. He knew that I could take care of myself and had faith in my abilities.