Chapter 4: The Days

Edited :)

Four days later...

I woke up and I looked next to me to see if Carl was still next to me, since we finally were staying in the same room after we confessed our feelings not even knowing each other 24 hours and yes I know that it is really early, but anyways Carl wasn't next to me and since I wasn't fully used to being here, I freak out a little bit. Not to the point where I would start having an anxiety or panic attack.

"Carl? Carl where are you?" I asked as I woke up to not see him there and I got up out of bed and I decided to get up and get ready for the day to try and find Carl.

Once I got up, stretched, and got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled as I looked at myself, feeling confident. Today I decided to where a flannel with a black tank underneath my flannel and I was also wearing a pair of black jeans and a pair of combat boots. This was my style even before my father started the Saviors and I wasn't going to change that because I loved it. I headed downstairs to find Rick, Michonne, and Carl holding Judith and I smiled as I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Good morning, Angie." Carl said as he looked at me and I looked at him and I smiled and I looked at Judith who was smiling as she looked up at me.

"Good morning, Carl. Good moring, Rick, Michonne." I said and smiled as I looked at everyone and Rick and Michonne looked at each other then at me again.

"How did you sleep last night?" Rick asked and I was a little confused, but it was nice that he was asking how I was doing and I smiled as I looked at him.

"Good, really good. I haven't slept that well in a while, actually. I just felt good to wake up at in a bed and not in a sleeping bag on the ground. Sometimes it wasn't even a bag, it was just blankets on the floor." I said as I sat on a stool at the counter next to Carl and he smiled as he looked at me and I just looked at Rick.

"Carl, will you show Angie around today? Take Judith with you as well, she could use the fresh air." Rick said and Carl smiled and nodded and he bounced his little sister on his lap.

"Yeah I can do that, dad. When do you want us to go?" Carl asked as he looked at his father and I looked between him and Rick and Rick smiled just a little bit.

"After everyone wakes up. Then you guys can go because it will be busy this morning with everyone here." Rick said and I looked at him and I smiled and I looked at Carl who looked at me and smiled.

"Okay yeah, I can do that if Angie's ready. Are you ready to go?" Carl asked as he looked at me and I smiled and nodded as I looked at him and he smiled.

"Yeah, but before we go I have to pull my hair back into a pony tail. I was told yesterday that it might get hotter today than it was yesterday." I said as I got off of the stool and walked back upstairs to mine and Carl's room and Rick doesn't know that I've been staying with Carl and I've been here for about a four days now.

"Knock knock knock." Carl said as he knocked on the door and I turned to look at him and I smiled as he entered the bedroom and he looked at me.

"Come in. I mean, it's not just my room. It's yours as well." I said and I smiled as he walked over to me and I looked at myself in the mirror and I smoothed my outfit out.

"Are you ready to go yet? Everyone is waiting for you." Carl said and I felt a little nervous because I knew that not everyone felt comfortable with me being here.

"Oh, okay. Really? Anyways, I'm coming." I said as I ran downstairs and Carl was ahead of me and I looked at he was waiting there for me and Rick was as well.