Imagine #3 and ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!!

#3 - Imagine you have a dream where something bad happens to Lex. Even though you know it was a dream, you can't help but worry about him.

~

You woke abruptly, drenched in a cold sweat, with your heart pounding fiercely against your chest. The clock on your nightstand read 3:26 A.M. You just had a vivid nightmare, Lex was walking around the roof of the Lexcorp building with you. Suddenly, a gust of wind came by while he was getting a little too close to the edge. He slipped off the roof, and then you woke up. While the dream didn't seem feasible, it still worried you. You were more than relieved to see Lex right next to you when you woke up. The moonlight reflected on his calm, sleeping face, accentuating his cheekbones and jawline.

Suddenly, while you were in the midst of your panic, Lex woke up. His eyelids fluttered open, and then looked at you with worry. Taken aback by your panic, he quickly shot up from the bed.

"What's wrong? What happened? Can you breathe?" he barraged you with questions. You didn't answer him immediately, rather, you just grabbed him and held on. He rubbed circles into your back until you calmed down. You explained the nightmare, and how much it worried you.

"Well, it was just a dream. I'm here, and I plan on staying here for quite some time. Do you think I'd do something stupid like walk close to the edge of a building as tall as Lexcorp?" he joked. You smiled and shook your head.

"It's insane how dreams can manipulate the brain into causing something like this. Just you wait, my next big project is gonna be finding the cure to nightmares! No more unnecessary suffering! But then again, I kinda like calming you down so I have an excuse to be close to you...I just don't like the fact that you're upset," he quickly recovered, his face turning a bright red.

"So you like my suffering, huh? Is this some weird kink of yours, Lexy?" you teased.

"No, I just like being close to my lover, is all," he protested. Before you could retort, he pulled you in close, kissing the top of your head.

"Can we just stay like this for, like, forever?" you sleepily mumbled into his chest.

"Of course, that is, after I get some tea," he laughed.

"Lex, it's 3 am!" you complained, dragging out the 'm'.

"Well, I'm up, so I might as well," he gave you a smirk and got up. You stayed on the pillow face-down until Lex came back 5 minutes later. He put his mug down on the nightstand and laid down next to you, pulling you into his embrace. You nestled your head into his chest, wrapping your arms around him. After a while, you finally fell back to sleep in his arms.

The next morning, you two woke up in a tangled mess. Lex slowly rose his head, his auburn hair being in a chaotic mess.

"Shoot, I forgot I had tea."

A/N Sorry for the length, I wanted it to be longer but I really didn't know how to make it longer. Because of this imagine's length, I'll be putting out another imagine this week. School's ending in 8 1/2 weeks, and because of the way my schedule works, I really only have 15 of each class (15 more times meeting with science, 15 more times meeting with algebra, etc, it's hard to explain), so all of my teachers are freaking out! I have a ton of projects and tests coming up, so I'll try to update whenever I can!

ALSO...I'm working on a multi-chapter Lex Luthor fic! The first chapter should be out by early May, or late April if I'm lucky (I have a big project due May 5 so more than likely sometime after that). The concept I'm using for the fic is pretty cool imo and I can't wait for you guys to read it! I'll give you more info as the story develops. I'm honestly really excited about this fic, and I hope you guys will love it! See you guys on Saturday!