Imagine #8 PLEASE READ AT THE END!!!

#8 - During a big storm, the power goes out in yours and Lex's house.

~

You had just walked in the door to your house that you shared with your husband, Lex, when the normal downpour outside turned heavy, the rumble of thunder being heard in the distance.

"Well, that was good timing," you mused as you locked the door. You looked around your living room to find that Lex was no where in sight.

"Lex?" you called out. No response. Odd. You walked into your bedroom, thinking he was just tired and wanted to get some rest. He had been fairly stressed out lately, so if he wasn't sleeping, he was probably in his office, lost in his work. You opened the door, and sure enough, there he was, under the covers. You smiled and walked over to the Lex-shaped lump on your bed. You sat near him and started playing with his hair, his eyes immediately opening.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," you whispered. "Stressful day?"

"Well, that, and...y'know..." Lex stopped mid-sentence. You gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"The - the - AH!" he exclaimed as a sudden roll of thunder shook the house. He pulled the duvet over his head and hid. Realizing what was going on, you started to laugh. Was Lex Luthor, the CEO of LexCorp, easily one of the most well known people in Metropolis, and one of the biggest influences in the city, afraid of thunder? Lex peeked out of the covers and gave you a bewildered look.

"What's so funny?" he questioned.

"Lex, are you scared of thunder?" you asked.

"Maybe," he looked down. You raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Okay, yes! I'm afraid of thunder," he confessed.

"Aww, Lexy's afraid of thunder!" you teased as you pulled him into a hug.

"C'mon, it's not that weird," he protested.

"It's adorable," you kissed the top of his head and went under the covers with him, holding him tight.

"I won't let the spooky thunder get to you, don't worry," you reassured him. He looked up with you with a childlike gaze, with his eyes bigger and more blue than usual.

"Promise?" he asked. You giggled.

"Promise."

Every time the thunder would crash, or lightning would spark, you felt Lex jump in your arms. It was sweet, almost as if you were taking care of a small child, except that child was your husband. The storm eventually passed, but by the time that happened, you and Lex were sound asleep. You woke up the next morning to Lex's intense blue gaze with a smile to go with it.

"Good morning," he sang.

"Were you staring at me until I woke up?' you asked.

"Maybe," he gave you a mischievous grin.

"What's with the grin?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know how I was afraid of the thunder last night?"

"Yeah?"

"I wasn't actually afraid. I just wanted to be close to you," he admitted, his face turned pink, and he looked sheepishly at you.

"Wait, really? Or is this some type of cop-out?" you smirked.

"I swear it's not. I just like being close to you," he smiled, kissing you on the cheek.

"You're such a nerd, Luthor."  

A/N Sooo I made a survey for you guys so I get a glimpse of what my audience is like and what you guys would want to read. It doesn't have any really personal questions, except for your age group and gender, but other than that, it's just giving me input on what you guys wanna read. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QMSVSK2 Anyways I'm tired as heck and I wanna get up in 7 hours so I'm finally gonna sleep! See you guys next week!