Imagine #4

#4 - It's late at night, you're up on your computer, and Lex is trying to get you to finally log off and sleep.

~

It was 2:30 in the morning, and you were on YouTube, per usual. You had managed to get from jacksepticeye to the creepy side of YouTube, and now you were watching video after video out of morbid curiosity. You were watching "10 Bizarre and Creepy Public Access Shows" when you felt a presence behind you. In your paranoid state, you slowly turned around, bracing yourself for God knows what, when you saw a familiar auburn haired man behind you.

"It's late, aren't you coming to bed?" Lex questioned. You turned around and paused the video.

"C'mon, Y/N. I don't want you to be tired in the morning," he rested his head on your shoulder and looked at your screen. "What are you watching, anyways? Seems pretty creepy."

"I don't know, I was watching jacksepticeye, then it lead me to Planet Dolan, then Thoughty2, and then I found blameitonjorge, and I started binging his videos and now I'm scared," you confessed.

"Well, nothing's gonna get you, I won't let 'em," Lex proudly announced, standing tall with his hands on his hips. "Now come on, I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep alone," he turned your chair around.

"Just...one last video," you sleepily mumbled and hovered your mouse over "Top 20 Disturbing Moments in Kids Films".

"Now you're never gonna sleep, you'll be too scared. You sound tired anyways, let's just go to bed," he protested. A smirk grew on his face. "Or else."

"Or else what, Luthor?" you challenged back. In one fell swoop, Lex picked you up, swung you around, and carried you to the bedroom.

"I-I gotta log off, dude," you murmured.

"I'll do that for you, just get into bed, get some sleep, you've been so sleep deprived lately," he was about to turn around to shut down your computer, when you wrapped your arms around his neck to try and stop him.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

"Stopping you from touching my baby," you retorted. Lex gave you an odd look, but agreed to let you turn off your computer. You walked back into the room, added the video to your "Watch Later" playlist, shut down your computer, and made your way back to the bedroom.

"Satisfied?" you sighed.

"Yes, now get some sleep," he kissed your head and got into bed. You flopped onto the bed, and Lex put the covers over you. He wrapped his arms around you, and you nestled your head into his chest. You dozed off in no time.

A/N I've noticed my imagines lately usually have something to do with sleeping. I wonder if that's my subconscious telling me to finally get 8 hours of sleep for once. cx Anyways, my imagines have been p short lately, so for that I'm sorry. Once June 16 hits, my updates will be longer. It's a while to wait, but I have projects and finals and all that jazz coming up. I'm gonna start writing the first chapter to my upcoming fic, and once I get 3 chapters written, I'll start publishing the chapters so I can have consistent uploads. I have an update schedule figured out, as well.

Monday - Currently unnamed fic (1 chapter)

Wednesday - Imagine

Saturday - Bonus imagine if last imagine was short, sub par, or I just feel like writing.

See you guys Wednesday!