"I'm with child"

Before I start I want to say that there will be a couple of scenes from the show. This fanfiction is about Mary being pregnant, and not losing the child.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay with my mother's grand plan for the christening." Francis said, walking up to me on the balcony. "With everything,"

"I was just looking at our home," I said, looking over at him. It was now or never. I had to tell him. I couldn't wait any longer, I was surprised I had the strength to wait this long. "We had such fun playing here when we were children, do you remember?"

"Of course,"

"So many places to run and hide. I learned how to climb in that tree over their." I saod, pointing to the tree that took me weeks to finally get to the top, I remembered the days I spent trying to climb it, Francis would always be at the top watching me, or at the bottom trying to help me, he always was better at that kind of stuff. "And you learned how to pitch apples at me from over the sea wall. It's wide open with a gentle slope that could propell one if you were say, learning how to walk." I said, hoping he would get the hint. He looked at my stomach and I knew he understood.

"You arent?" He asked, surprised. We've been waiting for so long and it was finally here.

"I am, it's been some weeks now, but I wanted to be sure, and I am, I'm with child." I said and I could see how happy he was. "Our child at last."I said and Francis walked up to me and kissed me. He picked me up and spun me around, I couldn't be happier.

Sorry it was short, I promise future chapters will be longer. TBH I had nothing to write. I had ideas, they just were further down the road in the pregnancy. If you have any ideas, please tell me.