Running P2

Francis POV

"Was that so bad?" I asked as we got back to my chambers. I started getting undressed.

"Yes," I said and he stopped and came over to me. I felt bad, I made her do this, I wish I could have made it better for her. "I felt like I was the most popular display at a museum."

"I'm sorry," I said and gave her a hug. She held onto me. I held on back, comforting her. I knew tonight was horrible for her and all I wanted was to be there for him. I pulled back and looked at her. I gave her a kiss. I put my arms on her back, going up to the edge of my dress. I knew she may not want this, but I knew I needed to have her, but only if she wanted it. Suddenly she froze and pulled back. She looked scared and I knew she was scared of me.

"I can't," She said and ran out, not knowing why.

"Mary!" I yelled after her, I wanted to chase her, but I didn't, I knew she needed her space.

It had been 2 hours and I hadnt heard anything. I was worried.

I called for her ladies, I had to find her, I didn't want to look for her, in case she didn't want me near her. I knew if she was gonna talk to anyone, it would be her ladies.

"Francis? You called for us?" Greer asked.

"Yes, I did, it's Mary."

"What about her? Where is she? We haven't seen her since the ball?"

"I don't know. She ran."

"Where?" Kenna asked.

"I don't know, that's why I called for you. I gave her a hugged and she got scared and ran."

"Framcis...we're sorry..." Greer said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay, I'm just worried about Mary."

"We'll find her, okay, we promise."

"Thank you." I said and they left.

2 hours later

I was pacing back and forth when I heard the door open. "Mary!" I exclaimed when I saw her. Forgetting for a moment I ran up and hugged her.

"Hey," She said and I could tell she was being hesitant. Then, I remembered. I pulled back, concerned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah...no...I don't know...."

"What happened?"

"I don't know, my body just got scared and tucked tail and ran."

"You don't have to be scared." I said and my heart broke for my Mary. I didn't want her to feel this way. I just wanted to protect her from everything, people, life, and in this case, herself.

"Tell that to my body."

"Come here." I said and led her over to the bed and laid down. She got the messsage and laid down next to me. I took her hand in mine and looked in her eyes, making sure I wasn't pushing. "I'm here for you. Whatever you need."

"I know and I love you for it." She said and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back, careful not to go to far and gave her control over what we did. I was happy she was here, I loved her and needed her as much as I need air and water.

Hey guys. Please, I want your imput. Do you want it a boy and girl. Please. Comment your opinion and I will take the majority and make it that gender.