Cozy

Hey guys, I made a new story and would be very thankful if you checked it out! It is a fanfic, but there it is easy enough to understand if you don't listen to the band.

Also, I got very confused coming back to writing. Can I just say? I missed it. Writing. Reading. I wish I had more time, but it's summer, so, we'll see.

If you didn't notice, I deleted the last 2 chapters because it just didn't work. Sorry for all the switching. But I have a plan and I know about how many more chapters there will be. Enjoy!!💞😁😁😁💞

"It's nice to get some time away, to just be us, especially with how it has been between us," Francis said as we cuddled on the couch.

"I hate how it has been between us. I'm sorry for being distant. I was afraid." I told him, but I still hadn't figured out what I was afraid of.

"It's okay, Mary, I understand," I told her and she didn't quite believe me. "So, what should we do with our alone time?" He asked, leaning in close, only inches away from my face. I looked into his eyes.

"I think you already have it figured out," I told him and closed the distance between our lips. Francis wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I deepened the kiss. It had been a while since we've been this close. This intimate. I missed it.

*Warning- sexual content ahead, skip if you're uncomfortable reading*

He lets go of my lips and travels down to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. I let out a moan, feeling the wetness pool under all my layers. He smiles on my skin and starts tearing off my clothes. It wasn't an easy task, but he kept his mouth on my skin as much as possible. The wait mixed with his mouth on my neck made me crazy.

It felt like forever before we had all of our clothes undone, but I knew it was only a few minutes. Once he had all my clothes off, he started traveling down to my breasts, playing with them. I let out a whimper when I felt his mouth on my nipple.

"I've missed this," He said between sucks. He led me to the bed as he continued pleasuring my breasts, driving me crazy. Before I knew it he was traveling downwards. 

"Francis!" I yelled out when I felt his tongue hit my clit. He lips at it for a while, letting me moan like crazy. After a while, he puts a finger and me, causing my hips to buck up, looking for pleasure.

I put my hand in his hair, begging for more, and he responds by putting in another finger. "Fuck! Francis!"

"You like that, my queen?" 

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned in response.  "Don't stop! I'm close!"

"Come on, cum for your king." He said and at that, I released all over his face and fingers. "Ready for more?"

"Yes," I said, but it was barely audible as I came down from my high. He stood up and lined up his dick with me and entered, hard. I moaned loudly in response.

"You like that? You like your king's dick in your pussy?" He said and all I could do was nod, the pleasure unbearable. He pumped in me over and over, increasing speed. "Oh, you're always so tight. I love it."

"Yes! Harder! Faster!" I moaned, but instead of doing as I wished, he went slower.

"King doesn't take orders from anyone." He said and suddenly pulled all the way, leaving just his tip in and then slammed into me.

"Yes!" I moaned in response. "Fuck me!"

"Already am." He said and started ramming into me hard and faster. The room became filled with our moans and the sound of our skin slapping together.

"Yes, keep going, I'm close!" I screamed.

"Me too, come for me, come all over your king's cock." He said and a few pumps later I released. "Yes!" He moaned as he felt my cum over his cock. He kept pumping into me, chasing his orgasm. It wasn't long before he was cumming into me. As soon as he was done, he laid down next to me.

"It's been a while." He said.

"And it was just as great," I told him, cuddling into his arms.