The News

*Francis's POV*

"Francis," Bash said, walking up to me.

"Bash,"

"I heard the news."

"What news?"

"That Marie's pregnant."

"News? This is public? Who told you?"

"Mother, she's telling everyone."

"I wanted to keep it a secret for a little bit, I mean, Marie just told me today."

"Really?"

"Yeah, apparently she knew for a couple of weeks, but wanted to be sure."

"Well, congratulations brother."

"Thank you, I couldn't be more happy. I mean, I will finaly have a family with Marie, it's what I've wanted for a long time."

"Well, now you'll have it. You deserve it brother."

"You too, one day you and Kenna will have beautiful children and they will be raised with John and the rest of my children, and the rest of Marie's ladies children as well."

"Well, that seems like one big family."

"We had a lot of siblings, and I hope I will have a bunch of children with Marie, though any child will do if it's Marie's."

"Well, I've got to go, again congratulations, you'll make a good father, again."

"Thank you," I said and Bash left. I was glad I was close with him again. I couldn't be happier. A child with Marie on the way. Finaly things are good between me and Bash. The country's doing okay. There wasn't much to worry about. All I could do was be happy.

*Marie's POV*

I looked in the mirror and looked at my dress, it looked perfect for tonight. I imagined what I would look like in a few months. Scottish woman always got extremely large during pregnancy. I knew I wouldnt be beautiful.

I kept examining myself in the mirror, I wanted to revel in my 'beauty' before it went away. I frowned, I didn't want to become so big. Would Francis still love me if I when I look like that.

"What's wrong." I heard Francis's voice say from behind me. I turned around and he was standing there, watching me.

"Just trying to admire myself while I'm still beautiful."

"Still? Why wouldn't you be beautiful?" He said, walking up to me and putting his arms around me.

"I'm going to be huge in a couple months and I won't look good anymore."

"You will always be beautiful to me."

"Really?" I said and turned around to look at him.

"Yes, besides, I didn't marry you for your looks, which is a huge plus, I married you for you."

"Thank you for saying that."

"I just speak the truth." He said and I leaned up and kissed him.