Weird Mood Swings~|Taekook|

Title: Weird Mood Swings

Jungkook is now seven months pregnant with Taehyung's baby. Taehyung is out buying new clothes for Jungkook since he didn't feel like shopping. Jungkook is sitting on the couch watching TV and relaxing for the day.

"I'm back," Taehyung announce himself.

Jungkook smile and walks over to him. He stretch his back out first before looking at what Taehyung bought. "Ah~ My back hurts. I need a massage."

"I'll give you one later but first. Look at the clothes. I bought the things that you usually wear," Taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook smiles and walk over to their bedroom. He sits down on the bed and look at some of the clothes. They are exactly what he wears. He's full of joy that Taehyung bought him the stuff he usually wears but something kept him from being happy. Anger rage through his veins and he throws the clothing.

"Is this all you got," Jungkook said unimpressed.

Taehyung's smile fades away. "Y-Yes. Babe, you do realize that we have spent a lot of money on your pregnancy. This is all I can afford."

"Oh so now it's all my fault that we're broke huh?"

Taehyung shake his head. "No no no. I never said that. You mean everything to me. I would spend my very last dime on you if I have-"

"Okay," Jungkook said standing up. He grabs all the bags and hand them back to Taehyung. "Take all of these back and get me some new clothes."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook shocked. He can't believe Jungkook just said that to him. For one it's not like him and for two he should know that Taehyung gets mad easily. Taehyung held his anger back from his boyfriend and smiled.

"Okay Kookie. I'll do that," he said.

Jungkook nods and watch Taehyung leave the room. Once he realized what he just said, he ran after Taehyung before he could go out the door. He held onto him with tears in his eyes.

"Tae Tae! I didn't mean to say that. I don't know what came over me, I just got mad and started to yell at you. I love the clothes you bought me. They look amazing," Jungkook said with a lump in his throat.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smile. He turns around and kiss Jungkook's forehead. He knew Jungkook meant exactly what he said this time.

"You're probably just tired. Get some rest," Taehyung says in a low voice.

Jungkook nods and walk to the bedrooms. Taehyung watch him until the door closes. He put the clothes on the ground and sigh.

"What was that," he ask himself.

~~~

The next day, it's lunch time and Taehyung decided to bring Jungkook his favorite food. Jungkook was amazed when he brought it in.

"Tae Tae! It looks so good. Thank you," Jungkook said with enthusiasm.

Taehyung smiles. "No problem. I thought it would get you in a better mood today since yesterday you seem to have a bad day."

Suddenly, tears start to fill Jungkook eyes up. He felt sad and depressed like he didn't want to do anything. Taehyung noticed and he quickly kneel down to Jungkook.

"What's wrong?! What happened," he ask worried.

"I don't know. I'm so happy that I-I want to cry. Tae Tae, thank you so much. You've just been so kind and helpful and I... I just been a lazy rock," Jungkook sobs.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook hugs him back with tears falling from his eyes. Taehyung pats Jungkook's back knowing he's just in a different sad mood.

"You're welcome Jungkook but don't say your a lazy rock. You are the one carrying out baby and that puts you in a lot of positions. You are actually doing more than me right now," Taehyung sooth Jungkook.

Jungkook nods and try to stop crying. He ate his lunch peacefully and got tired so Taehyung suggest that he should take a nap. He nods and go to their bedroom. Taehyung got his phone out after watching Jungkook enter their bedroom. He search through his contacts until he reached Hoseok.

"Annyong," Hoseok answered.

"Hey Hoseok it's Taehyung. I have a question for you," Taehyung said.

"Alright hurry up though. Yoonseok is about to wake up from hid nap soon."

"Okay. When you were pregnant, did you have any type of emotions running through you that made you stress?"

"No. I don't believe so-"

"Yes he did," Yoongi yelled.

"Like what?"

"He was mad at times so he yelled at me but then right after that he cried. Soon he was happy but then quickly got depressed. It happens all the time to girls that are pregnant. It's called mood swings."

"Ohhh that's what's happening to him."

"Want to describe how he's acting?"

Taehyung hum thinking of his behavior for the last two days. "Yesterday, when I went to buy him clothes, he yelled at me about how they were ugly and how I should buy him more but quickly apologize for the way he acted. Then, just a few minutes ago, I bought him some food to calm him down. He was really happy but then he started to tear up."

"Yep. Those are mood swings. They'll be over anytime soon but they frequently come up when his emotions are overwhelmed. Be careful of what you do to him because these also make him pretty sick."

"Yahhh. That's so helpful. Thank you Yoongi hyung."

"No problem. I-"

"Hey! I helped too," Hoseok screamed in the background.

Taehyung chuckle. "Thanks Hoseok."

After that, whining and cries from a baby screamed from a distance.

"Uh... sorry Taehyung but we got to go. Good luck with those mood swings."

"Thanks. Bye."

Taehyung hung up and sigh. He walks into the bedroom to check on Jungkook. He was sleeping peacefully in the bed. His breathing was soft and quiet and every so often you can hear him mumble "Tae Tae~" Taehyung smile seeing his boyfriend sleeping so calm and quiet.

He carefully sat next to Jungkook hoping he wouldn't wake up. Jungkook squirm a little but still remained asleep. Taehyung brushed Jungkook's hair out of his face and pat his head.

"I'm ready for anything Jungkook. As long as you love me, we will get through these mood swings together."

Taehyung layed down next to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around him. Jungkook held onto his arms and nod. They fell asleep together even though it was only 2pm.

»»»»»

Yay another one of these horrible things are done. Sorry if the ending suck I was kind of brain dead there. I sort of like writing these and I hope you guys enjoy reading these. Off you do I would love it if you could vote on this story showing me you like it and comment something funny if you want to.

Also guys, I'm thinking about adding Yooseok and VHope to my story. We need some hope in this story so if you like the idea of adding those two please tell me. Anyways I'm updating the next part.

Namjin

Title: Cheater

Summary: Basically what happens is Jin just got the news that he's having a baby and is really excited. It was late at night and he was driving home ready go tell Namjoon the news. When he got home he saw Namjoon on top of a girl with no shirt on... or pants.