Taehyung+Top=Preg Yoongi~ |Taegi|

Title: Taehyung+Top=Preg Yoongi

I have really been slacking on my titles lately. So disappointed in myself😢😥

"Hey I said stop. I didn't have a good day at work today," Yoongi moans.

"That's why I want this to happen," Taehyung said kissing Yoongi's neck.

Little moans came out of Yoongi's mouth as his spouse started to bounce on his lap. He wanted to push Taehyung off of him but at the same time wanted him to stay. He has been stress for the past week and having sex would calm him down so he takes the opportunity.

He picks Taehyung up and let the younger wrap him legs around him. He carries him all the way to the bedroom and throw him on the bed. Taehyung pouts.

"Can I be top this time," he ask Yoongi.

Yoongi looks to the side and make a confused face. "What? You want to be top."

"Yes! Pretty please. I know I can please you. I've been working on it."

"Working on it?"

Taehyung smiles and scratch the back of his neck. "I don't want to talk about it but pretty please baby. I'll do good trust me."

Yoongi shrugs and lay on the bed. "Please me."

Taehyung smiles and jump on top of Yoongi. He kisses him deeply making sure Yoongi felt like he was less of the dominant one this time. Yoongi slide his tongue in Taehyung's mouth and out of an old habit, Taehyung started to suck on it. Once he realised what he was doing, he stopped kissing him and sat up in his body.

"Baby, I'm the dominant one this time. Please don't do that," Taehyung whines.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Its an old habit of mine. I'll stop it," Yoongi sighs.

Taehyung smiles and take his shirt out. Yoongi smiles seeing how much Taehyung has been working on his body. His abs are now really visible and his pecks look tighter. He held on the bed trying to resist the urge to lick Taehyung's body.

Taehyung took Yoongi's shirt off and started to grind on his body. He can feel Yoongi getting hard through his pants. He can feel his ears getting warmer as he's finally heading Yoongi moan in pleasure. He stood grinding and quickly go back to kissing Yoongi's neck forming hickeys.

"Y-you're d-doing a great job T-Taehyung," Yoongi managed to say through his moans.

Taehyung makes a sound of disagreement. "Call me daddy today."

Once Taehyung hit Yoongi's special sweet spot, Yoongi couldn't help but moan really loud. "DADDY!"

Taehyung smiles and starts to unbuckle his pants. Yoongi helped him slide them off and start to tug on the younger's underwear. Taehyung slap his hand away and pull Yoongi's pants off. He slowly bends down to the elder's crotch area and start kissing above his underwear line. Yoongi moans viciously and put his fingers in Taehyung's hair.

A tiny smile forms on Taehyung's face knowing how good of a job he's doing. He then moves back to his beginning position and take both their underwear off. In seconds, he by flipped Yoongi over and thrust inside of him. It took minutes for Taehyung to cum but it felt like seconds.

Taehyung lays on the bed beathing heavily. "That was... A lot of work. B... But I had fun."

Yongi nods. "That was definitely different being on the bottom. I am very pleased with your work though. We should switch roles more often."

*3 months later*

"Min Taehyung you are never bottom ever again," Yoongi yelled as soon as he came home.

Taehyung looks back at Yoongi confused. "Why? We had so much fun last time."

"Yeah but you know what that fun led to? You got me pregnant! How am I suppose to have a baby? We agreed that if we ever had a child you would give birth to it!"

Taehyung looks at Yoongi surprised. "I-I got you p-pregnant?"

"Yes," Yoongi said falling on the couch and cover his eyes with his arm.

"I'm sorry. I should of put on a condom before we started. I'll never be top again than..."

Yoongi sighs and walk over to Taehyung. He was currently in the kitchen cooking ramen for the two of them. He back hugs him and walk over to a chair. Yoongi sits on his lap and lay his head on his shoulder.

"No no you did good. I'm sorry I just really did not want a child. I wanted you to have the child because I know you would be a great eomma for it. Also we are not ready for a child because we have sex too often."

Taehyung nods. "I agree. But I guess if you're pregnant we have to slow down after the baby is born. Should we... Keep the baby?"

"Of course. Is that a question? I would hate to be an orphan just because my parents rather have more sex than have me."

"True. So ummm... How do we parent," Taehyung ask.

Yoongi chuckles and lifts his head up from Taehyung's shoulder. "This is why we aren't ready for a child. I guess we're just going to have to look at some documentaries and read a couple of books. We can also ask Namjoon and Jin for help."

Taehyung smiles and peck Yoongi's lips. "I love you Min Yoongi."

"Love you too Taehyung."

"Are you showing?"

"A little. You want to see?"

Taehyung nods. "I also want to speak to it."

Yoongi smiles and lift up his shirt. Once he lift it up, a tiny baby bump was shown. Taehyung leans forward and starts to say sweet words.

"Hi little baby. I'm your appa. I was suppose to be your eomma but oh well. You are a little warrior for fighting off your brothers and sisters. And to get this out the way, yes you was a mistake and we're sorry for that but we love you. You're the best mistake that has ever happen to me and your eomma. I hope you're a boy... Or maybe I want a girl... I don't know yet. Whatever gender you are I'm going to love you. I bet you're going to be cute with your parents features. My eyes and your eomma's smile. You'll be the cutest baby in the world. I hope you're going to be sweet like be but knowing you have some of Yoongi's features you're going to be sassy at times. Maybe even bittersweet. I want to read you a story later on so don't call asleep yet. I'll stop talking so you can stay awake. Bye my sweet little prince or princess."

>>>>>

This was suppose to be a sad chapter but I ended up turning this into a smut. How? Eh I like it.

JUNGKOOK GOT NOTICED BY CHARLIE PUTH THOUGH! YASS KOOKIE YOU ROCK IT WITH YOUR COVERS.

Anyways... Next chapter!

Vhope

Title: NOT THIS SAD CRAP AGAIN! (As you can see I don't know the title)

Another sad VHope (THIS TIME THID CHAPTER WILL BE SAD AND NOT A SMUT) about sad crap I don't know about.

Question of the chapter!

How would you react if one of BTS's ships actually do become real? (Like Yoonmin because Yoongi is pan!!!!! All we need is for Jimin to become bi, gay, or pan so they can actually become a real thing😱😄😂)