Double Date~|YoonminXKookie|

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!

Title: Double Date

Kookie looked at his watch then back up at Yoonmin. He shakes his head and look around the restaurant.

"They were suppose to be here an hour ago. What's taking them so long," he huffed.

Yoonmin put her hand over his and sighed. "They probably got caught in traffic. Please be patient Kookie."

Kookie huffed again then nods. Two minutes later Jinnie and her boyfriend Sese stumble into the restaurant and sit at the table. Yoonmin saw that their eyes were sort of yellow and still smell the faint odor of weed.

"You guys are stoned on our date," she loudly whispers.

Jinnie laughs and lean in closer to Yoonmin. "We never go on a date and not turn out stoned. That's just informal of us."

Yoonmin crosses her arms and look at Kookie. He nervously smiles and shrugs.

"Jinnie is a good friend of mine Yoonmin. She's really nice the only problem is that her and her boyfriend are addicted to meth, weed, and alcohol," Kookie explained.

Yoonmin sighs and shake her head. "I'll give them a try but as soon as they get on my nerves I'm leaving."

He smiles and kiss her cheek. "Okay."

"Oh look at the adorable couple here," Sese says and point to Yoonmin and Kookie. "They already started kissing and our date just begun. So cute."

Yoonmin fix her hair before she starts talking. "Its nice to see you again Joonie. And it's nice to meet you Sese."

Joonie growls like a dog then laughs it off. "Oh yeah the last time we met was when you pushed me and your brother on the ground. No hard feelings but just to let you know," she leans in closer to Yoonmin. "There's a dog on your head and it keeps looking at me weird."

She leans back in her seat and laughs uncontrollably. Kookie sighs and shake his head.

"Joonie when are you going to stop smoking," he ask with a little worry in his tone.

"When Sese does."

He looks at Kookie and laughs. "I'm never stopping."

"You're going to die if you keep it up," Kookie adds.

He shrugs. "Don't care. It keeps me entertained."

Yoonmin looks at Kookie again but instead of him giving her another reason to stay he apologises. She rolls her eyes and sighs.

In within a hour they ordered their food and received it. During that whole time, Joonie and Sese were pretending to be Yoonmin and Kookie and do all cute stuff. They also pretended to be Kangaroos and told the other couple how turtles get laid.

Finally when the bill came, Kookie paid for it quickly and stood up. He guided Yoonmin out the booth and held her hand.

"Wow is it time to go already?! Man time passes by quickly. I'll see you later Joonie," he said and turned around.

But before he could even take one step, Joonie stopped him. "So quickly? No let's not end this double date here. Lets go on a walk together."

Yoonmin sighs and shake her head. "I'm sorry but I can't do it Joonie. I have a huge headache right now and I want to go back home. As you know my father is very ill and-"

"Wait Yoongi is sick?! Let's talk about this while we walk," Joonie said grabbing Sese's hand and walking to the exit of the restaurant.

They ended up walking together towards the city. Yoonmin explained to Joonie what happened to her father and started to tear up a little. Kookie comforts her while she was explaining.

"Ahhh so h-he's on his deathbed. That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that. I just can't believe that Jimin got him sick though. How did you say that your eomma got him sick again," Joonie ask.

Yoonmin sniffles. "He "accidentally" intoxicated his coffee with 10 medical pills."

"Did they fight or something before that happened," Sese ask.

"They talked about a divorce for many years now but my appa never wanted one. I think my eomma was trying to get with Kookie's eomma but my appa never allowed it. He kept on explaining how Kookie's parents are actually happy together unlike them. I just... This is a hard topic to discuss can we move to something else?"

They nod and start talking about the colorful rabbits that was hopping next to them. All of a sudden, they both got a headache and told the others that they had to go.

"I know you hate talking about your parents," Kookie said throwing his arm around her shoulder.

Yoonmin nods and wrap her arm around his waist. "I'm not going to get it out of my mind for a while now to. If I go home now I think I'll break down. Can we go somewhere else before we go home?"

Kookie smiles and nod. "I know the perfect place to go to."

Their walk lasted for half an hour before they appeared in front of an amusement park. It was lit up really well in the night sky.

"I wanted to ride something here with you," Kookie said as he grabbed her hand.

He pulled her throughout almost the whole park to end up in front of the Ferris Wheel. Yoonmin smiles as they entered the short line.

"I'm on a date with the most romantic man in Seoul. How lucky am I."

Kookie blushes and shyly smiles. They got in one of the carts and looked at the view they got of Seoul. When it stopped at the top, Kookie moves closer to Yoonmin and rest his head on her shoulder.

"I love you," he quietly said.

She giggles. "I know."

"Yah you still look so skinny though! When will you grow bigger," Kookie ask with a pout.

"It takes time Kookie. But seriously. I'm still mad at you for that. You just couldn't let me survive teenage pregnancy now could you?"

He smiles again and kiss her neck. "I love you."

"Your parents are going to kill you when they find out."

"They sure will. Especially my eomma."

>>>>>

This is the crappiest chapter I have ever wrote. I apologize for this monstrosity. Thanks for reading it though.

Also Army I just want to talk to you for a sec. I can get that this might not be you guys but still this is getting on my nerves. There are Army's and Anti Army's out there that are making us look bad. They are doing crazy stuff on Twitter like #kickjhopeoutofbts and other stuff. There's also a problem in the BTS Amino with Army's posting fake news. Like my friend showed me this one of Jungkook quiting BTS. A lot of people believed it but when I looked it up I didn't see anything about it. This honestly has to stop because I've been in love with BTS since a year after their debut and seeing Army go down like this is breaking my heart. And there's this last thing of Army's going on YouTube and going on other kpop videos and posting: This group sucks why aren't you as good as BTS. That extremely pissed me off because I'm not just in love with BTS but with other groups including girl groups. Like this needs to stop. Okay I'm done now😄

Taegi
Title: ???

Sad chapter about Taehyung getting Yoongi pregnant and things happen. I really have no idea what it's going to be about all I know is that it's sad. QUICKLY PEOPLE GIVE ME IDEAS.

Question of the... Chapter!
Should I call my fans a certain fan name? Of so give me an idea!

Love you guys have a nice day!