Drunkly Love~|YoonJin|

Title: Drunkly Love

Can we all just have a little agreement that Wattpad's bugs are so fucking annoying?! Also I changed the plot a little, so now Jin knows that his kid is not Namjoon's child.

Yoongi heavily sighs as he walk over to his kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, he grabs a beer out of it and open the top of it. He close the fridge door behind him as he walk to the couch in the middle of his apartment in front of the TV. He flips through the channels hoping to find something to watch while he enjoys his beer. At last he finally finds a movie he enjoys, Train to Busan.

He leans back and take another sip from his beer. As he started to get deep into the movie, his phone started to ring. He groans as he pick it up already knowing who it is. "What's up baby brother," he ask with his attention still focusing on the screen.

"Yoongi I'm 23 I'm not you're baby brother anymore. Anyways I have a big problem," Namjoon said sounding a little nervous.

"Yeah what's up? Having sex problems with Jin again," Yoongi ask before chugging his beer.

"No! I mean... You see I got a really amazing job opportunity... I get to collaborate with Kendrick Lamar! I mean the legend Kendrick Lamar! The real Humble Kendrick Lamar, isn't that amazing," he squeals on the phone.

Yoongi's eyes grow big. "Are you serious? Dude that's amazing! It's almost impossible for a South Korean rapper to collaborate with Kendrick, I'm so jealous! But how is that a big problem?"

"Ah you see, that means I have to go to the US for about a week and I don't want to leave Jin all by himself with Koya so is it possible that you can maybe look after them," the younger ask, his voice getting slightly higher as he ended the question.

"No."

"But Yoon-"

"Namjoon you know I hate Jin, we actually both hate each other. We can not get along with each other even if the baby is with us so you might as well just ask someone else," Yoongi sighs.

"No I want to ask a person with the same blood as me. I trust you more than anyone to be with Jin... Also since you're my brother that means I get to punch you if you ever do anything to my family," Namjoon explain.

"That's still a no-"

"I'll convince Kendrick to feature you in his next album."

"Deal... But I need money for food and other stuff," Yoongi orders.

"Don't worry Jin will have all the money you need to take care of them and yourself," Namjoon calms his older brother down.

Yoongi sighs and pinch his forehead. "How am I not suppose to worry when the person that hates me equally as much as I hate him has all the money that's suppose to feed me."

"Stop whining already you big baby. Also I leave tomorrow meaning you have to come today, why don't you come around dinner time so we can all hang out and Koya can see his favorite uncle a day before I leave," Namjoon ask.

Yoongi smiles hearing the kid's name. "You know I love that kid! He's so clumsy and clingy and it's just adorable. Yet that kid looks way more like Jin than you."

"I know right! I honestly want to have a blood test with him just in case Jin is telling me a lie that I'm the father. But he does have a point with one hint, we did have sex a couple days before he announced that he was pregnant," Namjoon rethinks.

"Ewww I don't need that much information I'm hanging up!"

"Hehe sorry but yeah I should let you start packing. See ya later bro," Namjoon say.