1k/2k Special- All Ships Together

I'm hecka late😂. We're already at 2k. Lets go ARMY that's awesome.

Title: Separation

I know this is different from what I said it was going to be but I changed the story line up to much so might as well change the whole story. Still enjoy it though.

Namjin

Jin walks down to his husband Namjoon who was lazily sitting on the couch. Jin is worried about how Namjoon has been acting lately. He is always sitting on the couch watching TV or sleeping. He doesn't go to the gym anymore and he doesn't rap. He don't want to hang out with his friends or leave the house. He just want to sit on the couch and watch TV.

Jin ignored the fact that Namjoon was on the couch and continued walking past him. "I'm going to pick up Taehwan (if you don't know who that is than you haven't seen a handsome korean/Chinese man in your life!)."

Namjoon waves his hand. "Okay see you later."

Jin sigh and shake his head. He grabs his car keys and leave. He drives to Taehwan's daycare to pick up his son.

He walked to the front counter where a lady about his age stood. She smiles as she saw Jin come to the counter.

"Jin oppa. I'm guessing you're here to pick up Taehwan," the last said.

Jin nods. "Yep."

"No Namjoon again?"

"Nahh he didn't feel like coming... Again."

"That's a bummer. I'll go get Taehwan now."

Jin nods again and watch as the lady walk into a room where kiss are playing and screaming. A second later, Taehwan comes out and immediately runs to Jin. He gives him a big hug which surprises Jin a lot.

"What's wrong Taehwan," Jin ask.

Taehwan shake his head and lean his head against Jin's chest. He begins to cry softly.

"Want to talk about it when we get in the car?"

He nods. Jin picks him up and rest him on his side. He wave goodbye to the lady and leave. Once they got in the car, Taehwan started talking.

"I w-was talking to H-Hyoshi earlier today. He was crying because he said his parents seperated," Taehwan sobs. "I asked him what he meant by seperate and he said his eomma and appa didn't live in the same house. That also meant that he got separated from his hyung. He doesn't get to see his appa anymore because his eomma doesn't want him to see him. I was thinking about how you and appa fight all the time and now I'm wondering if you two are separating. I don't want to leave appa I want to stay with you both."

Jin quickly pulls Taehwan in for a hug. "Oh baby we will never seperate. We will be together forever. And yeah we will have a couple of arguements from time to time but that's just what eommas and appas do. They have fights every so often."

Taehwan nods and thank his eomma. Jin drives them home after their little talk. Since it was almost dinner time, Jin started to cook dinner and let Taehwan help him.

"Eomma! Can we do what we did years ago and do a family cooking. You know, when me, you, and appa all cook together," Taehwan excitedly said.

Jin smiles and taps Taehwan's nose. "Sure Taehwan. Go get your appa."

Taehwan nods and run to the TV room. He jumps on the couch right beside Namjoon.

"Appa! Appa! Come on we're having a family cooking!"

Namjoon scrunch his nose and make a disgusted face. He shakes his head and move Taehwan out the way. "Nahh sorry kid. Don't feel like cooking."

"Don't call your child kid. He has a name and you should use it," Jin screams from the kitchen.