Dear Min Yoongi

Yoongi walks in his room and slam himself on the bed. Its been a very hard day for him. He decides to take a small nap as his little child, Hanbin (Yes it is Hanbin from Ikon), is also sleeping.

He was about to close his eyes when he saw a small letter on one of Jimin's drawers. He gets up and open it to read the sad note.

Dear Yoongi,

I'm sorry you had to find out this way. Since I'm dead and you're reading this letter, I better tell you what I've been hiding for the last 4 years.

Since the first day we met Yoongi, I had cancer.

Yoongi shockingly covers his mouth. A tear slowly come out of his eyes and roll down his cheek.

At first it wasn't that serious. It was just like having a small cold. But then I started to cough up blood so I had to go to the doctor. They said that they would try to find a cure as fast as they could but I told them no. You're probably really mad at me for telling the doctors that but I didn't want them to worry about me. I knew I would die so I wanted them to help others instead of me.

But then that kind of got me thinking, "If I die what would Yoongi do without me?" and there was a simple answer. I have to have a child with him.

And that's where the sex came in. I wanted to have a child with you so bad because that child would be a great replacement of me. So please take great care of Hanbin. It would mean a lot to me.

I hope you find a new husband Yoongi. Please take care of Hanbin and remember that I'll always love you.

Love,
Min Jimin

"I will never find a new man Jimin," Yoongi cried.

Three Months Later

"So I heard you and Namjoon broke up Jin," Yoongi said putting his hand over Jin's.

Jin nods. "I heard Jimin died. I'm so sorry Yoongi."

"Yeah. I cried for 2 months. It was horrible. But then I found a letter that he wrote. He told me to find a new man."

Jin smiles and hug Yoongi. "I'll always be there for you Yoongi."

>>>>>

All these YoonJin's that I'm writing. It might mean that I going to soon write a YoonJin😏😏😏

Anyways thanks for reading this part. Sorry if itight be a little crappy I seriously just started writing this and finished in 20 minutes. That's a new record.

Anyways you ARMY are the best and thanks for reading my books. Annyong!