Our puppy is our child~|Jikook|

Title: Our puppy is our child

Jungkook sadly lays his head on Jimin. He comforts his hyung the best he can trying to calm him down. He felt so guilty about what happened earlier that he feels like Jimin is going to leave him.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I didn't know I couldn't make children. I'm really sorry," Junkook apologise.

Jimin shakes his head. "Don't blame yourself Kookie. Its not your fault."

"Yeah. Its my dick's fault," Jungkook said scolding his member.

Jimin chuckles and wipe his tears away. He looks up at Jungkook and sigh. "I really wanted children though... What do we do?"

"We can always adopt... There's plenty of children in the orphanage," Jungkook suggest.

"I know... That's a little too... Generous though and I have a lot of sins to cover up before I do something as generous as that. Think of something else please."

"Okay well then how about... We go to the Pet Store and get us a little... Puppy."

Jimin smiles and jump up to the idea. "And we'll raise it like its our own child! That's a genius plan Jungkook! I love you so much!"

Jimin kisses Jungkook on his lips and sit on his lap. Jungkook gasp between their kiss and smirk. He touch Jimin's neck before putting his lips on it and sucking it. Jimin moans and move his neck so Jungkook has more room on it.

"Let's just have a little fun before we go pick this dog up," Jungkook pants.

Jimin nods and wrap his legs around Jungkook's body as Jungkook carry him all the way to their bedroom.

* * *

"That one looks cute," Jimin says pointing to a black labrador.

"Really Jimin... Everyone knows Golden Retrievers are the cutest dogs in the world," Jungkook says petting the puppy's head.

"Ha! In your dreams," Jimin teases.

Jungkook chuckles and walk over to his boyfriend. He stands behind him and wrap his arms around the other's waist. Jimin giggles and look around at all the dogs. He gasps and tear Jungkook's arms off of him when he see a specific dog.

"Jungkook look! A Husky," he squeals.

Jungkook smiles as he see the little grey Siberian Husky. "Oh wow! I always wanted to own one of these but my parents kept saying they couldn't afford it. How about it Jimin? Let's get a Husky."

Jimin smiles and nod. They call over an employee to help them get the puppy. The salesman smiles and give Jimin the puppy.

"Alright nice choice. We can give you a cage for him and some starter food. You'll also get a leash and collar for him and we'll even throw in some food and water bowls. Now all that stuff is free it's only the price of the dog that matters. That'll be ₩2,004,375 plus tax ($1,782) (€1,593)."

Jungkook's smile fades. "Jimin put the dog back down."

Jimin does as Jungkook orders and slowly put the puppy back in its cage. They continue browsing until they came by a cute puppy. They call the store clerk back over again and ask them to identify the dog.

"Ah that's a Rhodesian Ridgeback. It's a cutie isn't it," the clerk said petting the puppy.

"Yep. Before I go into any details with this guy-"