Chubby or not I love you~|Yoonseok|

Has anyone notice something from almost all my parts about the babies? If someone guesses this right I will do a special part for you.

Title: Chubby or not I love you!

Yoongi groans as he get up from the bed. He looks at the clock next to him and see that it's 9:41am. He silently curses to himself seeing that he's late for work.

Next to him, Hoseok groans slowly waking up. Yoongi looks at him and smile. He takes his hand and pet his head. Hoseok smiles and turn around to face Yoongi. He chuckles looking at Yoongi's body.

"You're still naked," he laughs.

Yoongi giggles. "You put me in so much pain yesterday didn't feel like putting clothes on."

"That's good. Now are you going to cook me breakfast?"

"What? Me? No I'm horrible at cooking babe. You know that. Now you go cook me breakfast."

They both laugh. Soon, Hoseok got up and went to the kitchen to start cooking. Yoongi stayed in the bedroom to shower and put clothes on.

As he was about to leave the bathroom, he felt a sharp pain going in his lower section. He thinks it's just an after shock of what happen last night and fight through it.

That was just a preview

2 months later

Hoseok pat Yoongi on his back as he hurled into the toilet. He's thinking of what could make him throw up like this.

Was it my cooking? Did I feed him something wrong? I just cooked ordinary sushi. He always eat sushi. What happened?

"I'm okay now," Yoongi mumbles.

Hoseok nods and get up. He wants to apologize but he doesn't know what for. He thinks it's his cooking but what if it isn't. Either way, Yoongi would yell at him for blaming it on himself.

"I'm going to lay down. I don't feel good," Yoongi said walking out the bathroom.

Hoseok follows him to their bedroom to take care of him. He watch as he get in the bed and put the comforter over him. Hoseok helped by tucking the blanket in and turning the lights off. The last thing he did was plant a nice little kiss on his forehead.

"Sarangheyo Hoseok," Yoongi giggles.

"Sarangheyo Yoongi," Hoseok chuckles.

Once Hoseok exit the room, Yoongi let the tears that was held ba k in his eyes out. He softly cried into the pillow he was laying on. He feels really bad. In the last 2 months he's been gaining unnecessary weight. He doesn't think Hosoek has notice which is good. If Hoseok notices that will ruin his whole life.

2 months later

Hoseok and Yoongi are sitting at the dining table silently eating dinner. Today was a great day because today is their anniversary. They've been dating for exactly 3 years now so Hoseok decided to make it a fun day.

They first went to the park (the place Hoseok asked Yoongi to be his boyfriend), then to the zoo (where Yoongi bought the couple bracelets), and finally to a flower meadow (where Hoseok planned to propose in a month).

Once Yoongi was done eating, he put his chopsticks down and cleared his throat. Hoseok look at him and smiles. He put his chopsticks down and give his attention to Yoongi.

"Hoseok, I want to tell you something," Yoongi mumbles while tears form in his eyes.

Hoseok can't see the tears so he doesn't know. His smile grows even bigger thinking he's about to say something sweet.

"Go ahead my Min Min."

He takes a deep breath. "I want to break up."

Hoseok's smile quickly disappears and His heart shatters. He never thought that Yoongi would say those words. They had a great relationship blossoming why would they break up?

"What?"

"You're noticing aren't you? I know you see it?"

"See what? What are you talking about?"

The tears start to crawl down his rose colored cheeks. Hoseok starts to cry as well. It was such a special day for both of them so why does he want to breakup.

"You see that I'm chubby. I even eat a lot now. I-I don't want to go on with this relationship if I'm making you look bad in public."

A tiny laugh escape out of Hoseok's mouth. "You have got to be kidding me. Yes I have notice Yoongi but do you think I care? So you are getting a little chubby so what? It happens to everyone in their life. All you need to do is go to the gym but I'm telling you I don't care how big you are. It doesn't matter."

"But I'm still-"

Hoseok walks over to Yoongi and kiss his lips. They kiss for a minute until Hoseok pulls away. He sits on Yoongi's lap and lay his head on his chest.

"Chubby or not I love you. I love you so much," he mumbles.

Yoongi nods. "I'm sorry. I don't want to break up. You are the best boyfriend I can have."

···

A week later, Yoongi and Hoseok went to the hospital to see what is with Yoongi's eating habits. They went to the doctor that normally examines them so they can trust her.

"So what's up?"

"He's been eating more than usual so we want to know why," Hoseok said with a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

The doctor nods. "Mhm... Have you watched a drama recently?"

"No," Yoongi answer.

She nods and write something on the clipboard. "Okay. It might just be something in his stomach. I'm going to do a ultrasound if you don't mind."

Yoongi shrugs saying it doesn't matter. Hoseok nods and sit down in a seat next to the hosptital bed.

The doctor put gloves on and grab a jar filled with a jell. She spreads the jell across Yoongi's stomach and then grabs a machine. She starts to hover or over his stomach while looking at a monitor close to the bed. Her eyes widen as she sees a familiar figure on the screen.

"Oh my god. That's a baby," she says shock.

Yoongi and Hoseok looks at the screen and see the head of the baby. Their hearts start racing as a smile grows on their faces.

"See! You're not chubby you're pregnant," Hoseok squeals.

"I rather be chubby than pregnant," Yoongi groans.

>>>>>

I have nothing to say... Thanks... I love you... Idk

Namjin

Title: Three Way Cheater

(Kind of like the first one but a really REALLY big plot twist)

Namjoon has cheated again but the person he cheated on is much worst than the first person and Jin is piss since he is pregnant again. What has Namjoon gotten himself into this time?