Minor Pregnancy Problem 2~|Yoonmin|

Title: Minor Pregnancy Problem 2: The Return of the Daddy

Hoseok pats Jimin's back and let the younger curl up in his lap. Its been 5 months since Yoongi was arrested for underage dating and Jimin couldn't be more broken. He still couldn't afford Yoongi's bail fee. Even though he works a part time job for more than 6 hours and get pain $24 and hour, it always seem like he was losing money instead of gaining it.

After crying for 20 minutes, he sits up on Hoseok's lap and try to clean himself up. Hoseok looks at him with a worried expression and ask him if he's okay. Jimin nods and slide off his lap. He weakly stands up getting ready to head upstairs his baby. For the past 5 months, Jimin was living with Hoseok who was the only other person (besides his brother and Taehyung and Jungkook) who helped him take care of the small child. Even though Jimin's brother takes care of the baby, he doesn't feel right staying at home and getting criticised by his mom nor did he want his baby to hear.

Openly the door to the baby's room, he smiles seeing Erin awake from his nap. He slowly walks over to him and pick him up. Cradling him close to his chest, Jimin wraps a blanket around the 6 month old infant's naked body and walk him to his bed. He unwraps the blanket and grab one of the few diapers he had left. He sighs seeing the 3 stack diaper pile knowing he has to buy more. He quickly puts the diaper on Erin and dress Erin in nice dazzling close. Smiling at his work, he picks Erin back up and walk him downstairs.

"Hobi hyung I need to buy Erin some more diapers," Jimin said sitting next to Hoseok.

Hoseok freaks out and take Erin out his arms seeing the baby again. "Hi Erin! Look at you being all cute and growing so much. Is your Eomma not taking care of you by not getting you diapers again? Don't worry, Uncle Hobi gotcha," Hoseok says in a weird tone and making faces at the baby causing it to giggle and laugh.

Jimin rolls his eyes and sigh. He walks back upstairs to his bedroom(Yoongi's old room), which he now shares with Erin, to go to his piggy bank. He takes out about $20 and sighs looking at the left over money. He has about $678 in it but Yoongi's bail cost over $1200.

"I'll just work harder alright babe. I'll get you out soon enough so you can still see Erin while he's a baby," Jimin mumbles looking at a picture of Yoongi next to the bank.

Jimin then kisses the photo and run downstairs to go and buy diapers for little Erin with Hoseok.

* * *

"Here you go Jimin, me and Kookie worked hard for this," Taehyung said handing an envelope to Jimin.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook was currently hanging outside the school where Jimin called them to hang out. For the past 5 months, Jimin has learned a lot about Yoongi's friends and he decided to hang out with them more. Jimin is finally able to go back to school since his abdominal swelling went down even though he is a little chubby from gaining weight during the 9 month pregnacy process. His mom doesn't know that he's at school though since Hoseok has been picking him up and dropping him off the whole time. In fact, Jimin's mom doesn't know where he is at all. Jimin has been avoiding her due to the pure hatred of the woman. He found out she was the one who turned Yoongi in after begging the doctor to give her the name of the father. The doctor didn't budge until she made a fake recording of Jimin saying give her the name. After turning Yoongi in though, she wasn't done. She wanted to kill the baby ever since finding out not wanting it to ruin Jimin's future. She of course tried to ask Jihyun where Jimin was but Jihyun could only tell her he didn't know where he was. Telling such a lie of course was a sin as he did know that Jimin is over Yoongi's house but he won't tell just to keep Jimin and Erin safe.