Chapter 4

A/N All of this chapter will be out of Crimson's book from the trunk. It will explain a lot of details that will be important for later in the story.

*****HISTORY OF ANGELS AND DEMONS*****

When the world was first created, He, meaning God, created the angels to be his helpers. Each one was given free will, and a specific job to do. Seven were chosen to be the Archangels, the highest ranking of all the heavenly host.

After a while, one of the angels began to question why he had to do God's will all the time. Why all the angels had to spend all their time focused on Him and his commands. He began to rebel, and found followers. Finally, God banished them from the heavenly realm, and created a place just for them, Hell. He gave the name Satan to the leader, which means adversary, and his followers he called demons. Satan is also known by many other names,  but the ones we hear the most are the Devil and Lucifer.

After God cast Satan and his followers out of heaven, he made all the angels holy, and unable to sin, so they might not fall down the same path.

About 300 years ago, God sent down a handful of his angels to protect people from the attacks of the demons and evil spirits. The work was difficult, but the angels did their duty, and still do to this day.

*****RESPONSABILITIES OF GUARDIAN ANGELS (TUTORES in Latin)*****

Guardian angels are each assigned a specific person (the Salvum, which is Latin for "safe"), usually one battling with either personal demons (worry, doubt, no self confidence), or someone battling actual demons (usually "ghost hunters" or "psychics"). The angel's job is protect them from any further harm and help them recover. But the challenge is they cant let the Salvum know they have a guardian angel. The Salvum may assume that they have one, but as long as they have never seen or heard their angel, no rule has been broken.

*****CONSEQUENCES FOR BREAKING RULES*****

Consequences of varying degrees will be issued to guardian angels if they should happen to break any of the following rules:

1. Showing themselves to a mortal (human)

2. Speaking to a mortal

3. Having any interaction what so ever with any Malorum (demons)

4. Being on earth without command

5. Using their powers for anything other than what is commanded by Deus (God)

Consequences will be determined by the Archangel that is that specific angel's supervisor. Consequences range from a temporary suspension from the guardian position to expulsion from the guardian community, to expulsion from heaven altogether. Those who are expelled from the guardian community may remain in heaven and do other work, but those expelled from heaven must live as a human on earth, and return to heaven when they die, if they still believe in Deus as the true God.

A/N. Sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! I've been really busy with school lately! I will try to update as much as possible, but it might be a couple weeks between chapters. This chapter didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but I promise the rest of the story will be much better!! Thanks to everyone who reads all my stories. It means a lot!!! If you like this story, don't forget to favorite and vote! And don't forget to comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. If you're reading this and haven't read the first book, The Angel Inside, make sure to read it before you continue.

Love you, stay awesome,

Emily