Intro.

-Luna's POV-

»

Waking up to the sound of my phone ringing at 2am isn't what anyone needs, especially not me. I opened my eyes, which seemed to only open half way and I unplugged my phone and answered who ever it is.

"Hello?" I ask, my voice groggy and obviously sounding tired as hell. I can't hear anything in the background.

"Luna, check Instagram right now!" My best friend Ciara yells–whispers to me on the phone, I roll my eyes and turn down my brightness before getting on my Instagram.

I scrolled down until I saw a new recent one, I recognized the face. It was Jack, I read the caption as it was titled "Miss you lover" with over 100,000 likes in the past 49 minutes.

Jack, Jack's my boyfriend, we've been together for 2 1/2 years, not many people know of our relationship, not many people are fond of it. His parents for one, they weren't so happy.

I'm not bothered by this, it's a just a pr stunt. Madison is his "girlfriend", they've been "dating" for 7 months, he's happy whenever he's with her, I can tell he isn't really faking it anymore, maybe he is really in love with her.

My stomach turns, and my heart feels so heavy right now, I can't do anything about this. I've tried believe me, I've tried. We gotten into a fight and broke up for a month, well that wasn't the reason why, he was drunk and well laid his hands on me.

"Hello, you still there?" Ciara says, forgot that she was still on the line, I mumble a yes and tell her I'm tired and I want to sleep, I do want to sleep and I am tired, there's no lie there.

To Jack 😇💖; Hey, where are you? You're not in bed nor are you home? ): I miss you!

I turn off my phone hoping that he isn't with Madison, they're always together. He's always saying its for publicity because her mom and dad are big people in Hollywood, and Jack is the owner of one of the biggest company's in America currently.

I try believing it, but I just can't. They kiss when it's not necessary, they flirt in private, they flirt with each other sometimes in front of me as well. Madison already knows about me and him, that's why she's always with him, she wants him; there's no lie there.

I love Jack, he's probably the reason why I'm still alive today, I have my friends and some of my family but he's been there since forever, I love everything about him; his smile, his laugh, his messy hair, his amazing voice.

Problem is that he still hasn't said those 3 simple words to me, yea. Two and a half years and he still hasn't confessed his love for me, it hurts, it does but I get through the day knowing he does love me, he's just afraid.

From Jack 😇💖; At Madison's, I'll be staying the night, I'll see you tomorrow.

My stomach hurt at the thought of them being together alone, in the same house. It's not the first time nor will it be the last but, I can't, I can't do it anymore. The time he laid a hand on me, he was frustrated and tired of my shit.

He was also drunk, he kept telling me how he hated me and how he doesn't need me, I kept telling myself he's just drunk he doesn't know what's he talking about, but the truth is drunken words are sober thoughts, next thing you know he came drunk home almost every night.

He'd hit me, or try forcing himself on me, later on it happened constantly, even when sober. He verbally abused me and physically, I still wonder why I'm still here sometimes, I'm pathetically in love with him, never planned to be but I couldn't stop myself.

I still remember when I confessed my love for him, he brushed it off and scoffed and went out with some of his friends, they took him to strip club and got him drunk, two things that don't mix well. He came home with a women, I was asleep and he slept with her inside our guest room, well, his guest room.

I heard it all; the groans, the moans, the beating of my heart, and how my breathing increased quickly. It was like I was being suffocated in a room, I felt hot and sweaty all night, my heart hurt, felt like shit I must admit.

To Jack 😇💖; Okay goodnight, love you!

Read, 2:24am.

One sided relationship.

«

Hi guys! New story, warning explicit content (ofc), abuse, and verbal abuse. If this book in any can trigger someone I suggest you not to read it please!

Thank you - Comment!

Coming soon - June 13.