"Nipple piercings and coffee spills"

-Luna's POV-

» Aftertaste - Shawn Mendes «

-

"wowza, (new piercing's ;)" Gigi posted a picture of us earlier, I just saw right now, I thought she was saving that picture for only us to laugh at, it had over 200,000 likes in last 6 minutes. She tagged me causing me to get many followers, I had 20k but now it's 36k.

From Jack 😇💖; You got a nipple piercing?

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone, it's been one week after he left. I'm doing somewhat okay but I miss him, my heart aches for him at nights, I hate being alone even if I'm mostly alone every single time when he's in town.

To Jack 😇💖; Yea.

I replied rather blandly, I want him to sense that I'm a strong woman and I don't need him to be okay, even though that's a lie. It's all a lie, he's all I need to be okay. I hate that I love him, I hate that I fell for him, I hate that he doesn't care, I hate everything.

My phone went off, it was Jack wanting to FaceTime, I haven't seen him other then looking at the pictures of him and Madison post every single day kissing or hugging.

I answered it, I didn't know the time difference between me and him currently, nor did I want to know because then I'd probably be busy all day solving what time he goes to sleep or what he's doing.

"Hey" He says looking at my chest but quickly back at my eyes, I brushed it off, well I was wearing only a bra, I couldn't find a comfortable t-shirt and I couldn't find Jack's white shirts so I'm staying home without a shirt.

"Hi" I say focusing my attention to the TV, I'm re-watching Good Burger, its a great movie I loved it.

"Did it hurt when you got it pierced" Jack ask's, he's never been this interested in anything to do with me in a while, I don't know if it's because he wants to see some action, as if I'll do that.

"Yep" I say blandly and without any emotion, I don't wanna break and be clinging, maybe that's why he despises me now. I hear a high pitched squeal come from the phone as I see Madison coming towards Jack.

She sees me giving me a dirty look as she grabs Jack's face and kiss him; deeply and longly. I guess he decided to pick her, what I was thinking that he'd ever want me? I have no confidence, I'm insecure, I'm not a famous and a fabulous billionaire like Madison.

"I- sorry" Jack says as Madison walks off smirking knowing she caused something, there's red lipstick all over his lips and cheeks. I want to cry, I'm so pathetic, he's right God.

"Have um fun." I say my voice cracking before turning off the phone, I need a long and hot bath and a long nap, till I'm 68.

«

"Can I get a green tea latte medium and a cake pop please" I ask bringing out my credit card which contains over $400,000, Jack gave it to me for emergency and for whenever I wanna spend something on myself.

"4.35 please" The cashier says, I give her my card allowing her to slide it, I put my pin in quickly and waited for my food to arrive. I got on my phone and scrolled through Twitter and Instagram as always.

I decided to post a picture, mostly because I wanted Jack to see and maybe text me. I don't know, I just want to show him I'm doing fine.

 I don't know, I just want to show him I'm doing fine

Happy happy ft Johnson (miss you.) 🌴.

I captioned it, this was probably a couple of days ago and I haven't posted it, funny thing is that the only person after Ciara that supports this relationship is Jack's childhood and still is best friend, he dislikes Madison mostly because she's bad news.

JackG just liked your photo!

I chuckled quietly as my name got called to come pick up my food, I walked towards the counter and picked up my food and walked out the mall, only time I go is to get some food. Look at the choices here.

From Jack 😇💖; Miss me baby?

To Jack 😇💖; Nah, forgot you were even gone.

From Jack 😇💖; Come on baby, don't be like that. I miss you.

I don't know why his words make my stomach turn, just the small affection I receive from him makes me so happy, I hate myself for it. I read and didn't reply, I didn't want to. I know I'd say I missed him and he'd have his way again.

"Oh god sorry" I hear as someone bumps into me, their accent thick as hell, pretty sure they're not from California.

"It's fine" I say trying to wipe off the wet substance off my white skirt, out of all the days I chose to wear white.

"Come sit love, I'll clean it up for ya" He says making me look up at him, holy ass cakes. It's the face that Greek gods structured themselves, it's as if God put millions of years into this one face, Im so turned on, godd.

I go and sit down on one of the benches as he brings some napkins rubbing the black coffee around, not fixing anything just ruining it more. Forever 21 ain't that cheap man!

"Sorry, I think I made it a little worse love" He says getting up from his position and helping me off the chair.

"It's fine, I'll get a new one" I say staring at his beautiful eyes, holy shit.

"Zayn Malik" He says bringing out his hand for me to shake, I just can't get myself to stop staring at him, what is this!

"Luna, Luna Elmi" I respond back finally shaking his hand, he gives me a small smile and brings my hand up to his lips and places a small but hot kiss on hand. His lips are so soft and so plump.

You have a boyfriend!

If Jack can mess around then so can I.

"Hope to see you soon Lü" He says smirking before walking off. I wanted his number what the hell!

"Zayn, Zayn over here" I hear paps at the front of the mall entrance swarming around Zayn, he's trying his best not to blow up and break the cameras. I don't understand how they can ever do that.

"Zayn, how is Malik Enterprises doing? How you feel Gilinsky is still beating you??"

-

Written, April 24th!

30 more chapters to go! 😎