"Blowjobs and suprises"

-Luna's POV-
- for Dasthing (as usual)-

I felt strong, big arms wrapped around my body, causing me to jump out of my bed, I was scared shitless. My heart was racing and I was almost sweating.

I sighed in relief when I just saw Jack on the bed, I guess my sudden actions caused him to wake up, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me confused. Well, he's never here nor does he ever hold me like that, you can't blame me.

"What the hell Lu, it's 7am, why are you jumping out of bed like that" He says as I'm just standing staring at him, I was standing in an oversized tee and some shorts.

"I thought you would've left by the morning" I said closing my eyes and walking to the bathroom, my body hurt badly, I shouldn't never jumped up like that.

"Why would you think that baby" He says coming into the bathroom, I stared at him in awe, he's so handsome even with bed head and a little dried up drool on the side of his mouth.

"I don't know" I say lying. I knew why, I just didn't wanna tell him and he'd probably get mad and leave or something bad will happen.

He wraps his arms around my waist kissing my bruised neck, as his lips trail up to my jawline and he turns me around so I'm face to face with him, I haven't even brushed my teeth.

"No no, I have bad breathe" I say as he ignores me and kisses my lips, passionately as his perfect lips mold into mine as if we were made for each other–but we aren't, far from it actually–.

"You're so cute baby, we're gonna hang out all day okay? Just me and you" He says kissing my forehead. I nod my head smiling at him. Which I regret, my teeth probably are yellow.

"Just me and you?"

"Just me and you."

"Come on get ready" Jack pesters me again, I roll my eyes, I don't want to do anything but lay in bed and watch movies and eat. He just wants to be productive and take me out to dinner.

"No, I wanna stay home" I say pouting like the small little child I am. He rolls his eyes and fixes his tie. I groan knowing I'm gonna eventually have to get up or he's gonna knock me out, literally.

I removed my oversized tee and shorts, I have a sport bra and black lace underwear I change out of my sport bra and into my black push bra. I totally forgot that Jack was in the room.

"Mhm baby, you look good" he says as he come behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. A compliment from Jack? I already know what he wants.

I turn around giving him a small smile, knowing he did not mean what he said, but just wants to have sex.

"How about we stay home instead" He says, the lust in his eyes is very visible. He's so handsome and beautiful. I can stare at him for hours. I nod my head letting my heart make my decisions instead of my brain.

-Triggering partial sex scene ahead. Ready carefully-

We walk to the bed as he puts me on the bed. We stare at each other, as his eyes go from green to a dark color. Whenever we have sex it's always rough and forced.