"Rumors and questions"

-Jack's POV-

» Nikki - Logic «

- 3 weeks

"Zayn Malik's new woman? Read to find out! Pictures and more!"

"Zayn Malik was caught hanging out with Luna Elmi, many times! From,movies to walks, and more, Zayn's finally moving on from his ex fiancé? Well as much as we loved Perrie, maybe it's time to move on Zayn! I ship it! Zuna! Little thing, she's also...

"Zayn Malik was caught hanging out with Luna Elmi, many times! From,movies to walks, and more, Zayn's finally moving on from his ex fiancé? Well as much as we loved Perrie, maybe it's time to move on Zayn! I ship it! Zuna! Little thing, she's also Jack Gilinsky's personal assistant at Gilinsky's offices! Drama, drama, can't wait, stay tuned for updates!"

I read it carefully looking at all the pictures that pap took, who the hell does she think she is? Do you know how much shit my company can go through with such a little dumb rumor!

-Luna's POV-

"So then I ended up almost drowning" Zayn says causing me to laugh out loud once again, he was explaining the time his lads pushed him off his yacht and he couldn't swim.

"I wish I was there to se-" I got cut off my phone ringing, I excused myself quickly and answered it not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said, I heard some shuffling around and some heavy breathing.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, and with Zayn?" The one voice I've avoided from hearing for weeks, his voice is so poisonous, you can hear the venom linked with his voice.

"Nice to hear from you as well" I say rolling my eyes knowing that he can't see me, his voice usually scares me but knowing he's almost across the world from me I'm not that scared, my biggest fear is him really realizing that he doesn't need me nor does he actually love me and one day that he does mean what he says.

"Stop the bullshit, I swear I will fly my ass back to California because of your idiotic choices, I'll make it that you won't be able to walk for months." He says I can hear him gritting his teeth, I gulped pretty loudly.

"We aren't together anymore, I'm not scared of you" I lie, he chuckles loudly, he already knows I'm dead scared of his ass. He enjoys knowing that he's in charge of me, my feelings, and my life, stupid as it sounds.

"Baby, I can tell you're lying, we've been together long enough for me to know when you're lying" He says, I didn't wanna respond, he knows me well, It's my life but it seems that he has such control over me.

"I'm not yours until you actually want me to be yours" I say turning off the phone, letting out a heavy sigh that seemed that I was holding for a while.

He doesn't love you, you're just a toy to him!

"You okay?" Zayn comes over to the window I was standing next to, I nodded my head, even though I was lying, I'm not really the type to talk about my feelings, I just feel uncomfortable when people feel sorry for me.

"Have you seen the Magazines and Blogs about us" He says looking at me smiling, his beautiful smile, he's so delicate, I could get used to feeling okay once in a while.

"Yea, crazy right?" I say chuckling while I go back and sit on my couch, we were watching "It's tomorrow in Hong Kong" on Netflix, it's actually a very interesting movie but we got side tracked as we were talking.

"Yea I guess, but we have been hanging out quite a lot" He says scratching his neck nervously, who knew that one of the top dogs in the businesses, the second most intimidating man was nervous?

"So what does that make us?" He asks. I look at him baffled, I don't know, wouldn't that be consider cheating on Jack? I don't wanna seem like a whore, Jack wouldn't like me even talking to him, he's so possessive.

"I don't know, we'll have to see won't we" I say smiling at him as I receive one back, my phone goes off again, I actually look at the contact name this time, it's just Jack wanting to FaceTime. I don't wanna talk to him, nor do I wanna see him.

Even though he's on every magazine and newspaper all over, I'd walk into a store and see a magazine with him and Madison kissing or holding hands, me and him don't even converse out of my apartment unless it's work related.

"What's wrong? You seem sad doll." Zayn says as I lie on his chest, he smells like cigarettes and mint, for some reason it smells amazing to me, God I'm such a weird person.

"Nothing I'm fine" I lie, I completely lie, I'm not fine, I just hate talking about my feelings. It's like I hate the feeling of someone pretending to care or feel really bad for me, as strange as it sounds, even though I can't stop complaining to Jack, maybe that's why he loves Madison and not me.

We both hear a knock from the door, I look at him confused, It's not Jack, it doesn't take minutes to come from Europe to California. It can't be him. I heard another knock following by a couple more, I finally stood up as Zayn was looking at me strange, probably assuming why aren't answering the door.

I opened the door to be faced with Ciara, I let out a big sigh that I didn't know that I was holding in. She looked at me annoyed before coming inside, why did she look so mad I wondered. I can't have Ciara hating me, she's the only person i'm able to speak to and rant to.

"I called you 100 times to pick me up from my shoot" She said, I looked at her confused before the realization hit me quickly, I frowned slightly. She rolled her eyes as she saw my face expression.

"I'm sorry, I forgot and I turned off my phone, I was busy" I say sounding stupid, busy enough to forget your best friend? She rolled her eyes as she walked over to the living room, I followed behind her, I didn't wanna tell her that I didn't pick her up cause I was busy with Zayn.

"Why is Jack Gilinsky calling you" Zayn asks, as he picks up my phone, Zayn knows that I'm his PA, but how am I suppose to explain the emojis with his name or why he's texting me when he's off of work.

FUCK.

«

LOL, SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG.

But i'd like to learn where you guys are from :). I'm from Seattle.