"Drunk & feelings"

-Luna's POV-

« I hate you, I love you - Gnash ft Olivia «

"Why is Jack gilinsky calling you"

-

"Uh why else? He's my boss" I ask as my eyes widened at him as he declines the call and is about to check through our texts, I quickly snatch my phone out of his hand and let out a breath I seemed to be holding for a while.

"He's off of work for 2 months, why would he need his PA?" He asks, I try thinking up a lie, why would he need his personal assistant when he's away with his "fake" girlfriend?

"Oh he was asking for some files that he wanted sent to him since he's closing up a deal with someone" I say as Ciara nods her head as she pops some grapes into her mouth.

"Huh okay, but explain the emojis?" He asks, I don't know why I have emojis, I seem like a 10 year old when I put them onto my contacts names, my phone looks boring with out them.

"Why not? Emojis are cool" I say trying to act cool with the situation even though I'd shit my pants and die if anyone found out that I was "dating" my boss, while he's "dating" someone else.

"Okay, sorry I was assuming" He says as his thick Bradford accent comes through making my legs feel weak, I looked at Ciara as she was smirking at my embarrassment over this whole situation.

"I have to get going" He says as his phone goes off 100 times I'm assuming it's work or something, he gets his coat and leaves out the door after bidding goodbye.

"So, explanation please" Ciara says as she sits down on the couch waiting for me, I chuckle and walk towards her as my phone goes off with a Instagram notification, Jack posted something on his page, I know what it is but I can't stop myself from checking.

"My love, you have my heart"

Reading the caption made me sick to my stomach, it's like when in middle school we had to take the pacer test and you're stomach just hurt as soon as you heard the voice telling you how many levels you've completed.

"What is it?" Ciara says as she snatches my phone out of my hand, I sit on the couch fiddling with my hands, Ciara throws my phone on the couch looking at me.

"You know what, let's go out tonight" She says, go out? I haven't been "out" in so long if you get what she means, she wants to go to a club and party, that isn't my forte anymore, ever since Jack came into my life.

"Jack doesn't like it when I-" I was about to say before I got cut off by Ciara's face expression, and before I realized Jack doesn't control me, or as I like to believe myself.

"You know what lets go" I say as we both go into Jack and i's room, well my room I guess, I love my closet, one of the perks of dating a multimillionaire, well secretly dating.

"Ohh, this would make your boobs look bigger"  She hands me a lace crop top which is a two piece set but I've unfortunately ripped the white skirt, well Jack ripped it off me, I half smile at the thought of him actually complimenting me.

"Okay, and you wear this" I say pulling out a nude v-neck dress that was mid length, as I picked out a nude skirt that went with the top, I took a shower as Ciara waited.

We both finished up our makeup and hair and left the pent house, we went downstairs to the lobby, saying goodnight to some of the people that worked downstairs. We walked over to my black Range Rover, and hopped in.

"This is gonna be wicked" She says as she gets into the car throwing her purse in, she's a model there's gonna be pap's everywhere, I chuckled at the thought of Ciara and my face all over magazine's making up a fake story.

"To the club we go" She says on snapchat as I'm driving to the club, thank god there's clubs that allow 19 year olds, Ciara is 20, she's only a couple months older than me, doesn't really count.

As I pulled up and parked my car at this new club we've never been to I opened my car door and got out of my car as I waited for Ciara so we can go in together, perks of having a famous best friend, we can get into anything!

"Let's gooooo" She yells out as the pap's pop out of nowhere and take pictures and pictures of me and Ciara, I'm almost blinded by the lights, I'm used to them but sometimes it's just becomes new to me.

As we entered the club which we got in mostly because everyone knows Ciara, we walked to the bar I order a couple of shots for me and Ciara, as soon as she finished up her 2 shots she went to the dance floor.

Jack 👼🏽💖 wants to FaceTime you!

I answered it quickly without thinking about it, heart over brain when it comes to him, I saw him, it was probably morning over there, I really don't pay attention to time differences.

"Why are you at a club" He says as you can hear the anger in his voice, why does he act so possessive over something he can't even treat right, maybe he's possessive because he loves me?

He doesn't love you.

"Why not?" I say obviously the shots have an effect over me, I'm not allowed to drink, it's illegal but the cute bartender let it slide, he didn't ask to check my ID.

"Do you really wanna ask that? I'm coming home in 2 days" He says making my eyes widen, fuck that's earlier than I expected, has he even thought of what I said to him? I guess not.

"Have you chosen" I ask still having some hope left in me, I hope he has, I hope he's chosen me, I hope he says he loves me.

"Baby, you already know it's a PR stunt, it's not like I really love her" He says causing me to roll my eyes, maybe he doesn't, maybe he loves me..

He doesn't, you're just a joke to him.

"Yea yea, do you love me?" I ask, already knowing what the answer was, before I could get my heartbroken once again, he turned off the phone on me, he hung up.

Told you.

Why can't I listen to my conscience?

"5 more shots please" I ask, I don't wanna remember this night, it started off perfectly fine but I don't know what happened.

Jack happened.

«

Haha it's like 2am and I can't sleep, I have bad anxiety at night lol.

QOTD: Who's your style inspiration? Rihanna with some Kylie Jenner, Sahar Luna, Kelsey Calemine and Madison beer!