"Brusies"

-Luna's POV-

» Dedicated to Dasthing «

-

I woke up next to an empty bed as usual, my body was still sore from last night, but even though the pain was throbbing through out my body, I felt nothing, I felt emotionless. I got up off my bed even though my body felt like hell, if I kept thinking I'd drown myself in my thoughts.

I walked to the bathroom ready to face the beast—me— I turned on the bathroom light as the truth unrevealed itself. The bruises were bright red on my pale skin, as if the life has drained out of me. My wrist was still hurting, I walked out the bathroom and into my kitchen.

I opened up the cabinets and found the first aid kit, I found some surgical tape and wrapped myself, I wonder where has Jack gone, I'm sick, I'm in love with a man that couldn't care less about me, that abuses me, and hurts me physically, and mentally.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I left the bathroom, walking to my vanity in my room, looking at myself in the mirror in complete disgust, I look horrible, how am I suppose to go to work looking like this today? I sighed running my hands through my hair.

I just wanted to sleep my life away, I felt hopeless. What is the purpose of my life? I sucked it up and picked up a makeup brush and fixed myself. I looked at myself, it looked like I slapped myself with 10 pounds of makeup.

God.

I got up pulling my hair into a ponytail trying to make myself presentable even though you can see some bruises on my arms and face, I walked inside my closet and picked out a black lace bra and a long sleeve nude top with a black pencil skirt. I'm already late, I don't know why I even go to work, I'm not even needed there.

I picked up my phone and my purse and headed out the door making sure to turn off all the lights and locked my door. Was he at work? What was he gonna say? He never says anything, he just gives me a bland and lame excuse of an apology and moves on.

I try moving on but I can still feel the pain lingering onto me. Why can't I let him go? Breaks never work out for me, I come back running in less than a week, the longest we've been on a "break" was just a month or so. That was when he left with Madison.

My stomach growled as I walked down to the garage and got into my car, I should've ate something before I left my apartment, god I can't think correctly anymore. I started driving letting the music take over the silence.

"Hey Lu" My close work friend called out, i gave her a fake, weak smile and walked towards my office which unfortunately for me was right next to Jack's.

As I sat down on my chair, I try letting work take over my sadness, I had papers on papers on my desk and I made calls all day until my break. When I finally got up out of my seat and walked towards the cafe inside the building.

I ran into Drew, our computer technician, he's beautiful may I say. I apologize for bumping into him looking down at my feet, I don't want anyone to look at me today. I look disgusting, I'm caked up because of my bruises.

I can't cover the bruises on my heart.

"You okay?" He asks, I don't dare to look at him in the eye, even if I have makeup on, the sadness is visible. I nodded and walked away expecting nothing else, and I was right, he walked away, can't blame him.

As I walked to the Café I saw someone walk into the building, some lady with long legs and a beautiful red dress, I saw paparazzi outside, it was Madison. Why is she here? Shouldn't she be in Europe?

I have to admit, she looks amazing in the dress, and she has amazing boobs

I have to admit, she looks amazing in the dress, and she has amazing boobs. It probably cost more than my rent in 3 months, combined. I can see why he loves her, maybe she's not a nasty rude bitch.

I really don't know anything about her but what Jack and people on the internet tell me, maybe her and Jack talk for hours and watch movies and have a nice deep long conversation about life, I don't know that, I don't know her either.

"Tell Jack, Madison is here to see him" She tells the lady in the front office as she lays down her dress, she looks around the building even though she's been here before and we finally meet eye to eye, she's look at me up and down and chuckles and gets on her phone.

"He'll see you now" The lady tells her as Madison doesn't say thank you she's just going to the nearest elevator going up to his office, which can I remind you guys again is right next to mine, literally a door away.

I get a cappuccino and cinnamon roll, diet? I think the hell not, I take my food and walk up the stairs only to bet met with Madison going into Jacks office, giving me a dirty stare before walking in.

I roll my eyes and walk into my office, as I take a bite of my cinnamon roll I get a call from a someone, I answer it as I take finish up chewing my cinnamon roll.

"Hello, Gilinsky offices, how may I help you?" I say, it's literally all I say all day. It gets tiring i can tell you that, I mostly get big business calls trying to set up meetings with Jack to do something with their companies.

"This is Zayn Malik, may I speak to Mr.Gilinsky?" Zayn? No it couldn't be, I really can't hear good. It can't be Zayn, why would he wanna be speaking to Jack? I hope he doesn't recognize my voice.

"Okay wait a minute" I say leaving the phone onto my desk as I walk into Jacks office, which may I say was a bad idea, and i regret not knocking.

Jack and Madison sucking each others faces off, I closed the door so quickly that i was basically the flash, I walked back into my office scared. Why is he doing this when I'm in the next office right next to him?

I hate him.

-

This chapter sucked dick! (Just like me) I miss writing lowkey, but like for myself yanno.

How have you guys been? I've been dry as hell. I'm super bored, someone talk to me :-( zzz

Till next time.