"Some lovin"

-Luna's POV-

-For Dasthing -

-

I come home after a long day. My whole body aches and I can't wait to remove all of this tight clothing and change into something comfortable and less well, pushing on my bruised body.

I walk into my room and Jack was on the bed on his phone, how the hell did he get home so quickly? And most importantly why is he here? He never comes here.

"Hey baby" He says putting away his phone on the nightstand and walks up to me, I stared in fear instead of the affection I usually do. I didn't wanna piss him off so I just gave a small smile, fake, but convincing.

"You're home" I say chuckling as he gets closer to me and wraps his arms around me hugging me, I could melt with the scent of his cologne and his big arms engulfing me.

I hugged him back melting at his touch, I love him, I shouldn't but oh how much I love him it's unexplainable honestly. I wanted to cry, whatever opportunity of love he shared to me, I took it.

I think we stayed like this for 2 minutes, so quiet, listening to each other's heavy breathing and heartbeat, you can hear mines definitely, it's beating quite loudly.

"I'm sorry about yesterday baby, you know I didn't mean it" He whispers into my ear, placing a small and fiery kiss onto my forehead.

"I forgive you" I say looking up at him, I know I shouldn't but what happened was my fault, I should've apologized for being a terrible girlfriend and sleeping with another man.

A knock on the door interrupts our moment, I sigh, hoping whoever the hell knocking can leave. I just wanted to be here with him tonight, I wanted to be with my baby.

He's not just yours.

I end up letting go of Jack and I walk to go answer the door, only to see Zayn, I look at him surprised on why he's here. He's holding a box of chocolates and some whiskey, for him, and one other bag of red wine for me.

"Well how about you invite me in love, chocolate ain't gon' eat itself" He says smirking, dammit Jack is the room, how the hell do I explain that Zayn Malik just so happens to be my good friend.

"I'm so sorry, my boss is here and we're working on some documents that we need to finish before the night ends" I say hoping my lie seems convincing, I stare ate him sadly, wine and chocolate sounds so good.

"It's okay darling, raincheck?" He says giving me a small hopeful smile, I nod my head and we say our goodbyes and walks away. I frown, he's such a good man, I don't want to lead him on.

I'm caught by surprise when my hair gets yanked and I'm pushed up against the wall quite roughly may I say hurting my fresh new bruises on my skin, I look like at Jack as his beautiful brown eyes darkening into a black color.

"Zayn eh? You never learn baby" He says as his hands go to neck chocking me, I try to stutter out words but I can barley breathe. He smirks as he watches me struggle trying to pull his hands off my neck.

"J-Jack p-p-lease" I say hoping that he would let go of his grip on my neck, he finally lets go and I drop to the floor touching my neck, it's bruised and I'm gonna have to cover it up tomorrow, and I thought things were going good.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I just saw you with Zayn" He says running his hands through his hair and looks at me frustrated and I want to cry but I can't, I'm all drained out.

I ignored his pleas and went to the room and changed into some comfy clothes, I got an oversized t-shirt that was Ciara's but I stole it. I put on some Nike shorts and went to the bathroom to wipe off my makeup.

My neck hurt so bad, as I got into the bathroom, my neck it was all red and bruised. I sighed and got my makeup wipes and completely wiped off all of my makeup. The bruise on my face was still very visible.

"Look baby I'm sorry okay? Let me make it up to you" He says placing a small kiss, on my neck and I hiss, I push him off me with my hand that doesn't hurt, which reminds me I need to get checked out.

I go into the kitchen as my stomach growls, right on time. I decide getting some frozen pizza rolls and microwave it, I pour myself some lemonade adding some ice. As I hear the ding I get my pizza rolls.

I head towards the dining room that Jack was already sitting at, I rolled my eyes I didn't wanna forgive him so easily this time, I know I'll break down soon and forgive him, but for now, I'm keeping these walls up and ain't nothin bringing it down!

"Can I get one?" He asks as his grabby hands reach for a pizza roll only for it to be smacked by me, he rubs his hands looking at me as he breaks into laughter. His so beautiful laugh, I wanted to smile, but I couldn't bring myself to it.

"Sorry Baby" He says nudging my arm, as I finished up my last pizza roll I decide to head to bed, walking to the room I hear Jack's phone ringing, it's like 9pm, I hope he stays, as much as I hate to admit it, i need him to stay.

"Hello?" He says on the phone, as the person on the other side of the phone replies he smiles, it's probably Madison.

"Just finishing up some work baby" He says as he chuckles at something she said, I roll my eyes in jealousy, my heart breaks at the sound of his happiness when he's talking to her.

"I'll be home in the morning" He says, so he is staying here! I feel so giddy inside, he gets to hold me tonight, he gets to whisper sweet nothings into my ear as his arms are wrapped around my body.

"Okay baby, love you too" He says, last couple of words make me wince, it hurts, I want to cry it out, but I can't, the tears, they won't come out! I need help.

"I'm staying tonight baby" He says looking at me as if nothing happened, I ignore him turning off my lamp on my side of the bed. I sigh, closing my eyes as I feel arms wrapping around my waist.

"Me and you all day tomorrow baby, ok? I promise I'll make it up to you" He says kissing my forehead pulling me closer if that's even possible, I melt into his touch and I feel myself holding his hands.

I love him, and I'm stupid for that.

-

ITS ONE IN THE MORNING, IM TIRED, I GOT NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, PROBABLY ONLY 4 HOURS BUT I HAD TO UPDATE

ENJOY, IM SORRY IM HALF ASLEEP SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!

OH BTW, NATHALIE PARIS PLAYS LUNA INSTEAD OF TAYLOR BECAUSE WTF TAYLOR IS LITERALLY NOTHING CLOSE TO THE CHARACTER I WAS THINKING.

SLEEP TIGHT.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️