"Two months."

-Luna's POV-

» Somebody that I used to know - Gotye «

"I missed you" I say as Jack walks into the our apartment complex, his eyes don't move from his phone, as he's texting someone, I hug from his waist glancing at his phone, he's, as always texting; Madison.

I removed my hands from his waist awkwardly coughing and walking towards our kitchen and got out some cookies n cream ice cream to eat while he's doing his own shit, I mean I thought 1 week alone with her was gonna keep her away but I don't think so.

I picked up my spoon, I saw Jack turn off his phone and head towards our room dropping off his stuff on the floor, he didn't change, he usually does. I looked at him up and down for a second before going back to eating my ice cream.

"Don't you think you should chill with the calories" He says, I don't look at him and I stop eating. He thinks this doesn't affect me, it does. I mean what kind of girl likes being called fat by their own boyfriend? He didn't call me fat indirectly, but you know what he meant.

"Um- so what you do for the week" I ask before putting back the ice cream, he's probably right. I eat too much, I mean food is sometimes my escape, when Jack leaves I go to the kitchen and eat every single thing stocked and watch movies.

"Nothing you'd wanna know" He says smirking to himself, I sigh quietly and go to the bathroom, before I'm inside I hear his phone ringing as he answers.

"Gilinsky" He says so intimidating, the voice he used in bed constantly, which got me turned on by the second. I mean staring at him gets me turned on.

"Oh hey baby" He says looking around if I'm there but I walk into the bathroom locking the door quickly, I can hear everything he's talking about with her, my back slid down the wall in the bathroom. My breathing increased causing my chest to go up and down.

"Yea, I'm gonna be out right now, yea okay, love you too" He says, 2 words, with such important meaning behind them, I wanna leave, I just can't get myself to do it. I'd run back way to damn quickly.

Jack's 24 and I'm 19, he's 5 years older than me. Madison is 22, only 2 for her. I was applying for a job in his offices, I then got a job as personal assistant, I liked the job, mostly because I was always around the most attractive face in America.

I hear the door close and I break down in sobs, my tears feel so heavy, my heart feels so heavy, everything feels so heavy. I can't carry it anymore. He's the reason for this, I'm so pathetic for sitting here crying about him when I could leave whenever.

I ended up calling Ciara asking her to come over, she already knew by the tone of my voice and the sniffling that Jack has done something, I love Ciara, she was the reason why I even applied there. I love her confidence, I love her face, body, hair; every single thing about her.

Jack, well he's tried flirting with her before. She obviously was disgusted at his words and walked away, I watched from afar, my heart is so damaged from what jack does/did.

"Open up bitch, I got Jimmy rockets" I hear Ciara's loud ass voice from the other side of the door, every time she comes over neighbors always complaining. The complex is under my name, not Jacks. I pay for half and he pays the other half.

Jack lives somewhere in Calabasa, it's an 2 hr drive from Los Angles. He lives in the 'rich neighborhood', he lives near Madison. He's mostly over there or he's here, he doesn't go home at all.

"I'm so hungry" Ciara says dropping her bags on the floor and putting the bag of food on the counter, I roll my eyes and chuckle lowly. She removes her bomber jacket and places it onto the couch or; throws it onto the couch, carelessly.