Is This A Date?! Part 2

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
   5.Is This A Date?! Part 2
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nanami's POV:
As we walk home from the building that night my heart wouldn't stop racing. My face felt so hot I could probably cook a stake on it!!

"T-Tomoe...?" I look over at him.

We start to make our way through the town. Then into the park, the short cut to get to the shrine.

"Yes Nanami?" He looks at me then stops walking.

"Did you mean what you said back there?" I stop as well.

"Yes." He looks deep into my eyes.

I'm speechless now. I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out. What's wrong with me? Oh god why has Tomoe been blessed to be so nice, caring, sweet, and hot! It's almost a crime!!

I escape my thoughts as I feel the warmth of someone's hand grab mine. The warmth of my fingers intertwining with another. I look up to see Tomoe by my side.

"Let's go back to the shrine." He smiles warmly.

"O-okay..." I look away with my face burning even more.

We walk all the way back to the Shrine holding hands. When we get inside we see Mizuki passed out in the kitchen with his sake jar.

"That idiot! He didn't even clean up!!" Tomoe shouts.

"Hey don't shout... He's asleep." I sigh walking into my room.

I then hear a faint snicker. I ignore it as I change into my Pjamas and put away all my things. I get in my bed and pull the covers over me.

A while later I hear my room door slide open. Footsteps approaching me, I sit up quickly.

"Who's there!" I shout.

"Calm down its me Nanami!" Tomoe turns on the lights.

"Oh... Sorry..." I sigh.

He slides the door closed then turns the lights off again, leaving the moonlight to shine into the room.

"What do you want?" I rub my eyes still tried.

As I yawn I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I look over find myself in Tomoe's arms.

"T-Tomoe?!" I whisper shout.

"Calm down... " He whispers into my ear.

Just then I feel a pressure pull me down back laying to my side on my bed. Tomoe cuddling up behind me. I turn myself over to look at him.

"Why are you in here anyways?" I yawn once more.

"Mizuki is asleep so I was lonely..." He pouts.

"Oh... Was that it?" I look at him.

He pulls me closer to him to the point where my chest was up against his and our legs were intertwine with each other. His arms wrapped around me completely. He puts his face to my neck.

"And I wanted to see you again..." He sighs.

Tomoe's POV:
I hold her closer to me not wanting to let go. I don't know what's wrong with me cause this so isn't like me at all. I guess love does strange things to you.

"Nanami..." I whisper into her ear.

"What is it?" She whispers back.

"Do you still have feelings for me... Do you love me?" I look into her chocolate brown eyes.

"T-Tomoe... That's embarrassing... Why would you ask that...?!" She looks like she's panicking.

Her face getting redder by the second.

"Don't get too worked up. I was joking, I already know the answer to that." I laugh.

"Don't do that again!" She giggles.

"Now you must get some sleep my lady and mistress. You have school tomorrow." I say in a teasing tone.

"Okay fine. My fox familiar." She also says in a teasing down.

I give her a quick kiss of the lips then I put my face back into her neck. I feel her head on top of mine for support and a hand running through my hair.

This felt so right. Like we were supposed to do this... It felt as if we were made for each other.

The God and her Familiar. In love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one is kind of short^•^ but it is a part two. I just wanted to continue from that part.

I hope everyone is liking the book so far. Thanks for the reads and for the fans so far. Love chu guys!!

...
...
...

~Gaby