The Girls Are Drunk?!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
     28.The Girls Are Drunk?!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Nanami's POV:
I hope Tomoe made it to the boys bath house all right... I hope Kei and Ami doesn't suspect a thing.

(If you didn't read the chapter before this one read it or you will get lost)

After a while Kei and Ami get tried and go out the pool. They go back in the changing room, get into their robes and I stay in the pool a little longer. I then go in and get into my robe.

"So what now?" Ami stretches her arms out.

"We could go back to the penthouse and have a girls night." I smile.

"But the boys are going to be there too..." Kei sighs.

"So? We can hang out in my room, bring up snacks and magazines." I grab my things.

"Okay, let's do that." Ami nods.

They grab their stuff too and we head on back up to the penthouse. We put our things down and head on over to the kitchen.

I grab a huge bowl of candy, Ami gets bags of chips, and Kei gets a hold of some magazines. We rush up to my room and close the door behind us.

Tomoe's POV:

"So Tomoe-Kun, how does it feel." Mizuki smirks.

"To bath in the same water that Nanami did." Kurama continues.

"W-what?!" I blush loudly.

"The tubes to the pools are connected, it's the same water for both sides." Mizuki laughs.

"Shut up!! I'm getting out now." I get up and head towards the changing room.

"Don't be shy." Kurama follows behind.

Mizuki follows behind him and we go to put on our robes. We grab our stuff and head on up to the penthouse where we hear giggling and lauging upstairs.

"Looks like the girls are back already." Kurama sighs.

"I'm going to go check on them!" Mizuki skips up the stairs.

"I can't trust a pervert snake like you!! Let me check up on them." I follow Mizuki.

He opens the door to Nanami's room where the laughing is heard. Kei looks like she might vomit now, Ami is giggling like a fool and Nanami is rolling around the floor as if she was wasted.

All of their cheeks are flushed awfully as if they consumed tons of sake.

"Are they drunk?" Kurama shows up behind me.

"Why is Nanami rolling around on the floor wasted?!" I shout.

The snake bends over a huge pile of candy wrappers. He picks one up and looks at it, He sniffs it then looks at the name, Sake flavored candy.

"Looks like they got into the sake flavored candy..." Mizuki sighs.

"Aw man, you said you brought those for us." Kurama pouts.

"Well looks like the girls got into it first." Mizuki throws the wrappers in a garbage bag.

"But they wouldn't just eat them, maybe they didn't know?" I look over at the wasted girls.