Only I Can Touch You Like That

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
   20.Only I Can Touch You Like That
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nanami's POV:

"I need some help over here." Ami cries out as she carries three trays at a time.

"Don't do that by yourself, let me help you!!" I rush over to her and grab a tray from her.

"Tomoe! Ladies at table 12 want to talk to you!" Kei shouts.

Today is the second day of the school festival, the one for all the public to come to. Every class is crowd just like ours.

People all over the place and kids running around... Not very helpful. It's so noisy and some guys here act like perverts.

"Excuse, another slice of chocolate cake please!" A guy at table 7 shouts.

"I got it!" I rush over to the kitchen and slice a piece of chocolate cake.

I put it on a tray and rush back over to the guy. I place the food down in front of him.

"Hope I didn't make you wait very long kind sir." I give him a weak smile.

"Oh no it's fine." The guy smiles back and starts eating his cake.

"Nana-chan! Little help here!!" Mizuki pouts.

"Hold on." I sigh.

I run over to Mizuki, he's standing next to table 15. All guys at the table... But they don't look so good, looks like they might pass out.

"What happened?" I look from them to Mizuki.

"Well... I was drinking sake... And the young gentleman's here wanted a drink as well so I offered some, looks like they can't handle their alcohol." Mizuki shakes his head.

"Or maybe they are too young!" I faceplam myself.

"Huh? But they look old enough." He looks at them.

"They are wearing school uniforms from a different school." I look at them as well.

"Oops..." He frowns.

"Just help them to the nurses office before the customers notice." I sigh.

"Okay." Mizuki throws one guy over his shoulder and rushes out the room.

"Nanami? What happened here?" Tomoe walks up behind me.

"Mizuki got these guys drunk." I roll my eyes.

"Should I tell Kei?" Tomoe looks at them.

"No! She would be so mad at Mizuki." I turn back to look at him.

"Fine... But anyways I came here to ask you something." He look at me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Have you seen a weird looking guy around here, you know a perverted looking guy." He looks around.

"Why?" I follow his gaze.

"Because I saw him trying to get into the girls dressing room and trying to look up their skirts by pretending to drop something." Tomoe sighs.

I gasp. "That's awful! What did the man look like."

"He had on a different school uniform so he is a highschooler like us. When I saw him I went after him but looks like he got away from me... Keep an eye out and be careful, I'm worried about you." He hugs me.