Don't Touch Her! She's Mine!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
     13.Don't Touch Her! She's Mine!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Mizuki's POV:
I run out from the street thugs grasp and run around a corner. I must summon a snake quick to go get Tomoe-kun!!

I summon one up as it looks at me. I pat its head to record a message to send to the fox.

"Snake! Go warn Tomoe-kun!" I release my snake and watch it fly away in the air.

The thugs keep beating at me, over and over again. I wince and crawl up into a small ball. I have to find a way out!

I do sure hope Tomoe-kun makes it in time.

Tomoe's POV:

"Sorry but I'm going now!" I give all the girls a fake smile.

"Don't leave yet!" A fan girl shouts.

I try running out the door but they block the way. I roll my eyes, pushing them out the way.

I have no time for this! I can't believe Nanami and that snake ran off without me. I couldn't believe I have not notice until now!! They're probably at home already for all I know.

"Ladies. That just means you can hang out with me." Kurama laughs.

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" They all shout after me as I run off.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!!" He pouts.

I hurry over to the shoe lockers to change shoes. I grab my things and run out the school building. As I make my way to the school gates I see that snake's snake flying around.

"Why are you here?" I sigh walking over to it.

"Tomoe-kun!! Nana-Chan and I went for ice cream and we had an argument. I ran out so I guess she followed me but then it happened. Nana-Chan was being man handled like a doll by some street thugs! I was going to save her but  they came at me all at once. So the leader kidnapped her!!" Mizuki's voice comes from the snake.

The snake turns around and heads into town.

"Idiot!" I run off after it.

The snake flies in front of me, leading the way. I follow it past the ice cream shop and past some different allies. Once we entered on that looked like a dump I saw that stupid snake crawled up in a ball, getting beating up by street thugs.

I watch after a while. Doesn't look like they will be stopping anytime soon. I have to do something quick. I get out from the corner and walk over to them.

"Hey! Leave him alone dumbasses!" I shout as they look back at me.

"Get lost. This ain't your business." One snorts.

"Yeah Prince Charming!" Another laughs.

They look away and continue to kick at Mizuki. I sigh and walk over closer. I grab two up by the collar of their shirts and I lift them up off the ground.

"Oh well. Looks like I need to take the trash out." I laugh throwing them into a garbage can.

The others starts to run towards me at full speed while I jump up and over their heads landing behind them. I grab them by the arms and throw them over me and into a pile of trash. A few others start swinging their fists at me but I block each time.

The fight goes on longer till I beat them all up and throw them into trash. I laugh at my victory and offer the snake a hand.

"Thanks Tomoe..." Mizuki's voice trails off as he grabs my hand.

"No problem. Now where's Nanami?" I help him up.

Nanami's POV:

"Good morning sweetheart!" A voice calls out.

The feeling of handcuffs at my wrists burn coldly. I open my eyes to find the gang leader in front of me. I try punching him but it seems I am chained up on the wall.

"Let me go!" I try screaming but my voice is muffled by something rough.

"Don't be like that honey." He reaches up and pulls a rope from around my mouth.

"Where am I?! I demand to know what happened!!" I shout.

"Your at my warehouse. And my guys are taking such great care of your little friend." He chuckles.

"I don't believe you for a second. Let me out of here." I pull against the chains but nothing.

"Oh your not leaving until I have my fun." He walks closer to me and puts his hands on the handcuffs around my wrists.

His hands slide down my arms and to my neck. He pretends as if he's going to choke me and I whimper in fear. He smirks as his hands slide down and go over my chest.

"Hey don't touch me there!!" I kick my legs back and forth but he wraps them around his waist.

"Oh. But your mine now so I can touch you anyways I want." He lowers his head down and his hands slide up my higher thighs.

"Please don't!" I close my eyes.

"Oh darling. I'm going to give you the type of attention you need." He laughs.

He pulls my skirt up when the window at the very top of the warehouse bursts open. Tomoe and Mizuki come flying in and land on their feet as they land right behind the guy.

"Wait a min-..." Tomoe chokes the guy before he can even continue.

"Don't you dare talk!!" Tomoe pulls him away from me and throws him into a wall.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything dirty?!" Mizuki panics as he runs over to me.

"No. Thank god for that." I sigh in relief as Mizuki takes my handcuffs and chains off.

"What's it to you!" The guy gets up.

"You can't touch her! Only I can touch her like that!!" Tomoe shouts as he throw the guy up and sent him flying in the air.

As the guy comes falling down Tomoe kicks him and the guy goes flying into a wall roughly. The wall breaks at impact and the guy goes flying into another wall.

He dusts himself off and runs over to me and Mizuki. Mizuki finishes unchaining me and Tomoe hugs me tightly.

I hug him back, crying into his shoulder. He holds me closer and pats my head.

"It's okay. We're here now." Tomoe looks over at Mizuki then back at me.

"If you were any later then..." I try rubbing away but tears but Tomoe puts my head to his chest.

"It's okay to cry, don't hold it back." He whispers into my ear.

I continue to cry on Tomoe's chest. If they had been any later.... Who knows what could have happen!!

Mizuki's POV:
I get it now. It all makes since. I can see this strong bond between Nana-Chan and Tomoe-kun. The one me and her don't share.

The fact that Tomoe-kun always risks his life and time just to safe her. And what he said to that guy before sending him flying in the air.

The way Nana-Chan always cries in front of him and expresses how she really is and truly feels.

They really love each other. It would be better to just except it cause the prove is right in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I took that Spanish test yesterday and my Spanish teacher hasn't given us our grades yet which sucks cause I wanna know what I got!!

~Gaby