Bath House Disaster

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
              27.Bath House Disaster
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Nanami's POV:
It's the next day, late at night. When the bath house and sauna is at its best! Since me and Tomoe already made up, I'm finally ready to have fun again.

The boys are sitting in the lounging room getting their stuff together. Me, Ami, and Kei are ready and all set.

"Are you ready girls?" I cheer.

"Yup!!" Ami giggles.

"I need a break from those three..." She points over to the boys.

"I'll head down with you all, I'm the only one ready it seems." Tomoe looks over at Mizuki and Kurama.

"Okay but no flirting you two." Kei sighs.

"We won't!!" Me and Tomoe shout.

We all grab our stuff and head down leaving Mizuki and Kurama behind because they weren't ready.

"Wanna race?" I look over at Tomoe.

"Okay, last one there is a rotten egg." He smirks.

Me and him both dash off with Kei and Ami following behind. Tomoe starts to go even faster using his yokai speed.

He dashed off leaving dust in his trail, he goes to the point where he's too far ahead to see. Ami catches up to me and so does Kei.

"Nanami! Stop already!!" Ami coughs out.

"What why?"I stop to catch my breath.

"Because we dropped out things..." Ami points down the hall, all our stuff all over the place.

"Ugh..." I go to help pick stuff up.

Tomoe's POV:
I rush over to the bath house and sauna before anyone else. Looks like I win! I look over to the signs to see which one was the boys.

Girls on the right and boys on the left. Weird I could have swore it was the other way around, but whatever.

I walk in and put my stuff down. I strip down and put a towel around my waist to cover myself. I walk out to the bath house.

It's a really big pool surrounded by lots of steam and rocks around. (Like how you would see it in anime) Trees toward over up high and the sauna is in a spread room.

I walk in the pool and over to the farthest corner. I sit down and relax by putting my hand up over my head and lay back on a rock.

Nanami's POV:
We finally managed to get all our things up off the floor. We walk over to the signs to see where to go. As we do so I see Otohiko run past us with two signs that look just like the girls and boys room signs. What is he doing with those?

I shrug in off and look up at the signs. Boys on the right and Girls on the left. Just like it always is!

Me, Ami, and Kei walk in and put our stuff down. They sit and text on their phones while I strip down. I put a towel over myself and slide the door to the bath house.