Will You Marry Me?

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
              30. Will You Marry Me?
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

~~
Recap From The Last Chapter:
~~

Tomoe's POV:
She finally falls asleep after some time. I watch her, she's snoring lightly to the point where I almost can't hear, so peaceful, so beautiful.

I smile to myself and run my fingers through her hair. I kiss her neck, from her collar bone to her chin, softly and gently so I don't wake her up. This is where I want to be, by her side, like this.

"Almost like an angel..." I whisper.

I kiss her softly on the lips and snuggle with her. I feel her snuggle with me as I do so, asleep but still awake...

"Nanami how to you think we can stay together, for the rest of our lives, I don't know what humans call it...." I brush the hair from her eyes.

Her eyes open up slowly, she's half asleep but I can tell she's going to answer my question anyways.

"Humans call it marriage. Where a person asks their lover to marry them. It's about two people, who love each so much, and they stay together by becoming husband and wife." She whispers.

"Then Nanami, let me ask you something now...." I whisper back.

"What is it?" She looks at me.

"Will you marry me?" I smile.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

"Yes..." She starts to drift back asleep.

Her head falls softly on my chest. I smile to myself and chuckle, watching her doze off.

~~
Morning:
~~

Nanami's POV: 
All I heard was a question... So I just said yes so I could go back to sleep, what was it again? Ugh, I don't remember too much from last night...

"I made you breakfast, wake up already." I hear a soft whisper in my ear.

I open my eyes slowly to see Tomoe there laying in front of me. He smiles and then sits up.

"Well then, go eat your breakfast that I worked so hard to make." He looks back over to me.

"Huh? What's the occasion?" I look over to him.

"If you forgot then you'll see." He gets up and offers me a hand.

I grab it and he pulls me up, leading me to the kitchen. Right there in the middle of the counter is a huge plate of about 7 pancakes, with a side of eggs, sausage links, bacon, and pork chop.

"Wow Tomoe..." I look from the plate to him.

"That's not the best part, just eat it and see." He hands me a fork.

I see down at the table and he places the plate in front of me. I start with only one pancake at a time.

"Wait I just realized, where is Mizuki?" I look around.