A Few Years Later...

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€
33.A Few Years Later...
£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

Nanami's POV:
It's been five years since the wedding.

Once the wedding was over Mikage found a potion which makes me immortal just like Tomoe, I had no hesitation what so ever to take it. So now we can live together forever.

A day after the wedding Tomoe and I dropped out of school and went out to honeymoon in Hawaii for 8 months.

Once we came back Him and Mizuki taught me how to be a proper kami. We stayed at the shrine, Mizuki stayed along with us of course.

A year after all that I gave birth to twins, One girl and one boy. They look just like mini versions of Tomoe and I.

Tomoe Jr. And Nana.

"Good morning sweetheart." I hear Tomoe whisper into my ear.

"Five more minutes..." I mumble.

"Don't forget, it's the twins birthday today." He sighs.

"As I said, five more minutes." I lightly giggle.

"Awe come on." He nibbles on my ear softly.

I open my eyes to see him laying there shirtless in front of me. I sit up slowly but he pulls me back down on the bed with him.

"Where do you think your going." He smirks.

"I'm going to go wake up the kids." I look at him.

"You know it's only seven in the morning." He whispers.

"Then why did you wake me up?" I pout.

"Because I wanted to cuddle. You know you kick and shove in your sleep." He laughs.

"Shut up." I blush.

He pulls me to lay on top of him, wrapping his arms around my waist so I can't escape. I rest my arms on his chest and cuddle my head on his neck.

"Your a meanie." He frowns.

"What, why?" I look at him.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He smiles.

"I almost forgot." I lift my head up and bring my lips to his.

Giving him a softly and gentle kiss on the lips. I press my chest up against his and kiss him again and again. He starts to kiss me back and flips me over so I'm laying on the bed.

He leans over me and pins me down. We continue to kiss and then he kisses down my neck. His hands start to travel down to my shoulders and he slowly pulls down the top of my nightgown. He then kisses me once more on the lips.

"Now now, don't get too cocky. You got your cuddles and your morning kisses, no more then that for now." I pull away from the kiss and pull his hands away.

"Your no fun." He pouts.

Tomoe's POV:
After a while Nanami falls back asleep so I put a random shirt on and I head over to the kitchen. I see Mizuki cooking and the shrine spirits playing checkers with the kids.