Tomoe's Sick Day

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
16.Tomoe's Sick Day
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Tomoe's POV:

"Tomoe! Your forehead feels really hot, and you have been throwing up non stop. You have to be sick!" Nanami shouts, her hand resting on my forehead.

"I told you I'm fine! No need to worry." I sigh.

"No your not Tomoe-kun!" Mizuki argues.

"Go lay down, we will check your temperature..." Nanami sighs.

I go to my room and do as Nanami says. I lay back on my bed and look up at the ceiling.

It's the day after the party... I ate The rest of the rotten chocolate cake Nanami had made for me for Valentine's. And now I'm sick.

The snake comes in and checks me. Putting a hand to my forehead and giving me a glass of water. He then checks my temperature and gasps.

"Tomoe-kun! Your temperature is really high!!" Mizuki shouts.

He takes the (whatever you call those things that check temperature) out my mouth. He looks at the numbers and pouts.

"110!! That's a lot..." Mizuki shakes his head.

"Shut up! Your sick too from getting drunk yesterday!" I shout back.

"That's different..." His voice trails off.

"Stop fighting you two." Nanami slides my room's door open and walks in.

She brings in a small container of water and sets it next to me. She dips a short towel in the water and squeezes some water out. She folds it up and places it on my forehead.

"Now rest, it's my fault you got sick." She smiles lightly.

"No it's not. I bet it wasn't the cake's fault!" I pout.

"I bet it was. It was made on Valentine's Day... So it must have been old and gross." Mizuki shakes his head.

"Just let us take care of you and stop complaining." Nanami laughs.

"Fine then." I cough out.

"What about the shrine duties, lady Nanami?" The shrine spirits roll around on the floor.

"Me and Mizuki will tend to them, Tomoe must rest." Nanami giggles.

"No way! I'll do them I'm fine-..." I get up slowly.

A shock of pain shoots through me like a knife to my stomach. I gasp in pain and fall back on my bed. Nanami and the snake sigh.

"Take it easy okay..." She kisses me on the cheek and walks out the room.

The snake follows behind her, as do the shrine spirits. They slide my door close, leaving me in a dark room for the sunlight to light up the room.

Nanami's POV:

"All right everyone! I will give you a list of what to clean. Since Tomoe can't tend to the cleaning we shall in his place." I hand everyone a list of something different.

They all nod and head over to what they are supposed to clean. Since the shrine spirits can fly I have them the duty to clean the roof, ceiling, fountain, and floors. Mizuki pick the fresh vegetables, put in new seeds, rake the leaves, get groceries, and cook food.