Please Don't Leave Me...

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
25.Please Don't Leave Me...
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

~~
Recap From The Last Chapter:
~~

Nanami's POV:

"Where are we going?" I giggle.

"Come over here, climb this and we will be there." He jumps up a small wall.

I try climbing up but lose my grip. I fall and he grabs my hand. He pulls me up and over the wall and I fall on top of him.

"S-sorry..." I get off of him.

"It's fine, need help up?" He gets up and holds out his hand for me to grab.

I take it and he helps me up. I look up to see an amazing view of the sky, it looked as if someone took a paint brush and painted the sky like starry night, The stars shine so bright.

"Isn't it beautiful..." He intertwines our fingers together and looks over at me.

"Yea..." I smile and continue looking around the night sky.

"Well how was tonight? Did you enjoy yourself?" He looks up at the sky.

"Yes! I had so much fun!!" I giggle.

"Well then, let's enjoy ourselves here as well, where no one can distribute us..." He pulls my closer to him.

"Huh-...?" He cuts me off by kissing me on the lips.

I let go of his hand and try pushing him off of me with all my force. He puts a hand on the back of my head and another on my back. He then forces my mouth open with his tongue.

"Let me go!!" I muffle.

He slides his tongue in my mouth and licks the top of my mouth. I grip on his tux and try pushing him back with no use, he's too strong.

He then bites my bottom lip and pulls on it slowly, kinda like how Tomoe does it... I start to feel all dizzy, for now he's kissing just like Tomoe...

My eyes close slowly and I sink into the kiss... It's like Tomoe is here with me now, holding me in his arms, in the moonlight, telling me how much he loves me, oh how perfect that would be.

"N-Nanami...?!" I hear Tomoe shout.

I pull away from Hikaru and push him away from me, I look over to see Tomoe standing there, his eyes wide open.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

Tomoe's POV:

"T-Tomoe... ?!" Nanami's eyes widen.

"Don't say anything!" I shout at her.

"But why... I didn't mean to... This is all a big mistake!!" She looks from me to Hikaru.

"Well would you look at that, I told you even I can get her to fall in love with me, looks like you lose." Hikaru laughs.