The Hogwarts Express

Jade's POV
Chapter 2 : Year 1

"Hello Jade, Alex, has your parents gone?" Molly asked me. Alex and I have arrived at The Burrrow.
"Yup!" Alex said, popping the 'p'.
"Hi Jade!" Ginny said, waving at me.
"Hi Gins!"
"Jade, could you go wake the boys up?" Molly asked me. I nodded and gave Ginny and Alex a mischievous smile. I think they knew what I was up to.

First I needed to wake Ronald up. I creeped into his room and screamed shaking him:
"Ron, wake up! The house is on fire! Wake up, now! Ron!" He immediately sat up and jumped out of his bed getting his trunk. He turned to me and saw me laughing my head off.

"Is the house really on fire?" He asked.
I shook my head still laughing.
"We're you tricking me?" He asked again.
"Yeah," I answered, giggling a bit. He shook his head and I asked:
"Got any silly string?" He gave me a can and I walked out, thanking him.

Next, was Fred and George's room. I sneaked in just like I did to Ron and sprayed the silly string lightly on Fred and then moved on to George. They flinched slightly, guessing it was nothing. Then, I went mental and sprayed it all over them. Then sat up, wide-awake and saw me laughing so much I was on the floor, smacking it hysterically.

"Morning, twins!" I said, giggling. They glared playfully at me and whispered something to each other. Fred got out of bed and helped me get up. Then George came up behind me and tickled me. I laughed immediately and Fred joined in.

"Stop! Stop it!" I said, in between laughter. They finally stopped and giggling then themselves. I put my hand on my heart and took a deep breath.

"You gonna pay for that one!" I said, walking out of the room.

I walked downstairs.
"There up!" I informed Molly and Ginny.
"We could tell!" Ginny giggled and I smiled, mischievously. Alex whispered in my ear:
"You better not be doing that to me!" And I giggled.

"Come twins, we're going!" I yelled to the upstairs. They zoomed downstairs and walked with me in between them. We all seemed to fit in the tiny enchanted car and flew to Kings Cross Station.

"Every year packed with muggles! Come on everyone, platform 9 3/4 this way!" Molly exclaimed. I followed her Alex on my right and Ron on my left.
"Percy you first!" Percy went through the wall to the platform.
"Fred you next!" Molly said next.
"He's not Fred, I am!" George lied.
"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother!" Fred said. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh sorry George" Molly apologised.
Fred walked forward and said before zooming into the wall:
"I'm only joking I am Fred!" George followed after him. Alex went through the wall to the platform as well.

All of a sudden, a boy with jet-black hair and glasses asked Molly:
"Excuse me! Could you tell me... How to..." He pointed at the wall.
"Of course dear, it's Ron and Jade's 1st year at Hogwarts too," she laughed. He turned to us and we both smiled. He smiled back.

"All you have to do, is walk straight in between platforms 9 and 10. Do it in a bit of a run if your nervous," she patted the boy's back.
"Good luck!" Ginny said.

He ran through the wall and then it was mine and Ron's turn.

On the train...

Me and Ron have searched everywhere on the Train to try and find some seats but everywhere was full. We came across a compartment and I immediately recognised the person sitting in it. The boy at the station.

"Do you mind?" I asked, politely.
"Everywhere else is full," Ron finished.
"No, not at all," he answered, motioning us to sit down opposite him. I smiled at him and sat next to Ron, who sat next to the window.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley," My friend introduced.
"And I'm Jade. Jade Dawson," I introduced myself.
"And I'm Harry. Harry Potter," he said, normally. Ron's mouth dropped open and I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Is it true? Do you really have the... The," Ron stuttered.
"The what?" Harry asked, obviously confused.
"He means the scar," I said, clearly and firmly. He lifted his fringe up and there it was.
The Famous Lightning Bolt Scar.

"Wicked!" Ron and I said together. Harry giggled.
"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley-woman asked.
"No thanks, we're all set," Ron answered for us. Harry looked at us, sadly before immediately saying:
"We'll take the lot!" I stared at the galleons in his hand.
"Woah!" I gasped.

"Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans?" Harry asked, putting one in his mouth.
"They mean every flavour," I said, my mouth full of Jelly Slugs.
"There's chocolate and peppermint, liver and tribe," Ron explained.
"George swore he got a bogey-flavoured one, once!" I said and Harry took the one out if his mouth in disgust.

"This is Scabbers, pathetic isn't he?" Ron said, picking his rat of his lap.
"Just a little" Harry answered, politely.
"Fred taught me a spell to turn him yellow, want to see?"
"Yeah!" Harry said, excitedly.
"Ron it doesn't work!" I said.
"Shush!" Was all he said back. He cleared his throat and took out his wand.

Then, a girl popped in out compartment. She had brown bushy hair and large front teeth.
"Have any of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville had lost the one," she asked.
"No," Ron replied, quickly. She looked down at Ron.
"Are you doing magic? Let's see then."
Ron cleared his throat again before casting his 'spell'.

"Sunshine, Daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He put his wand on the Rat and the box flew off his head, which he was sniffing around in. Nothing happened.
"Told you," I said to Ron, sticking my tongue out at him.
"Are you sure that's a real spell," the girl spoke up,"it's not very good, is it?"
She sat in front of Harry and cast a spell:
"Oculus Reparo," and Harry's glasses fixed, instantly. He took them off his head and stared at his glasses in amazement and shock.

"Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter," the girl gasped.
"I'm Hermione Granger and... you are?" She said, looking at Ron.
"I'm... Ron Weasley," He answered his mouth full of sweets.
"Pleasure, And you?"
"Jade Dawson," I said, smiling and she smiled back. Hopefully we could be friends.
"You 3 should be getting into your robes. I expect that we'll be arriving soon," and she got up and stopped at the door.

"You're got dirt on your nose, by the way. Just there," Hermione said, tapping the side of her nose.
Ron looked at her, confused wiping his nose and Hermione left.

Ron turned to me.
"Is it gone?" He asked.
"Yeah," I lied and Harry snickered.

We were here! I could see the beautiful castle in the distance. I walked with Harry and Ron up to a HUGE man.
"Hiya Harry!" He greeted.
"Hi Hagrid!" Harry greeted back.
"Woah!" Me and Ron said in unison.
"This way to the boats, firs' years," Hagrid the Giant said, turning a round and motioning is to follow his. We did so and followed him.

I was so excited!

~~~~~~~~

What's up guys! (Alfie Deyes voice)

Thank you for reading the 2nd chapter. Sorry for all the spellings and grammar mistakes (I'm no expert!)

Remember to vote and comment this book and follow me, please! 😊😊😊

Word count: 1284!

Toodles!
~Ellie (Author) xox