Buckbeak & Boggarts

Jade's POV
Chapter 8 : Year 3

We were walking down into the forest to Hagrid's lesson. Apparently, it's going to be fun. The monster book of monsters decided to come back in sight. Neville managed to get hurt by it.

"I think they're are funny," I said and the boys looked at me.
"Oh, incredibly funny. Really witty. God, wait until my father hears that we have this oaf teaching classes." Malfoy interrupted and I glared at him.
"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry said, walking up to him the group formed a circle whilst Hagrid was setting up the lesson.

The Slytherins oooh as I folded my arms. Malfoy walked up to Harry, gracefully and then looked up as if he had seen a ghost.

"Dementor! Dementor!" He screamed, pointing up. All of the Gryffindors looked up as the Slytherins laughed.
They had tricked us.

They put there hoods up and made ghost sounds. I grabbed Harry's shoulders and brought him out of the middle of the circle before fake-smiling to Malfoy and his goons.

Hagrid cleared his throat making us pay attention.
"Isn't he beautiful?" I started at the creature. Hippogriff. One of my favourite wizarding animals. I smiled and but my lip.

"Say 'ello to Buckbeak."
"Hagrid," Ron said," What is that?"
"That, Ron, is a hippogriff. Firs' thing for wanna know about hippogriff is that they are very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do NOT wanna insult a hippogriff as it may be the last thing you'll ever do."

I smiled and stared at the beautiful creature in awe. Half bird, half horse. How amazing!

"Now," he smacked his hands together,"who would like to come say 'ello?" Everyone stepped back, including me.
"Harry, well done!" Hagrid exclaimed. Harry turned around and saw that we all stepped back. He sighed. Aww!

Ron pushed him forward.

I grabbed Ron's hand when Harry stepped back and a twig snapped. I pulled my hand away awkwardly looking into the sky. Sooner or later, Harry was in the sky flying over the school grounds with Buckbeak.

I felt myself smile as Harry landed back down with a bright smile swept across his face. Malfoy obviously didn't like it. He strolled over to Buckbeak.

"Yeh, you're not dangerous at all, are you? You great ugly brute!" He sneered. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FREAKING DONE THAT!!!!!!!

It scraped his arm, making him fall to the ground in pain.
"It's killed me!" He wept. Come on! It barely touched him!

"Calm down, it's just a scratch!" Hagrid reassured.
"Hagrid! He needs to be taken to the hospital!" I shouted.

Why the hell did I say that?

He picked him up as Malfoy kept saying stuff like:
"You're gonna regret this!" And
"You and your bloody chicken!"

Harry, Ron and I are walking back to the Common Room, talking about Sirius Black. He's been sighted in Dufftown, which isn't far from Hogwarts, and Harry's determined to know what he's after.

Ron said the password and we walked in. I was about to go into my dorm but someone stopped me.

"Hi!" I smiled.
"Hi!" Harry smiled back.
"What's up?"
"I just want to thank you for being my friend and for being there for me," he explained.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. I pulled away his arms still around me. I felt the but butterflies appear as I stared into his emerald-green eyes. We were so close together, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. He started to lean in. Our noses were about to touch when...