Quidditch World Cup

-- Jade in 4th year --

Jade's POV
Chapter 10 : Summer

I saw Ron walk down the stairs and I immediately jumped on his back from behind.

"PIGGYBACK!" I screamed and he laughed at my giddiness. He carried me downstairs and put me down at the bottom of the stairs.

"I know what your thinking," I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"I wish I could have a piggyback," I answered, trying to mimic Ron's voice. He just laughed.

I went over to the table were Ginny and Harry were sitting. Across from each other. I walked behind Harry and ruffled his longish jet black hair.

We were going to the Quidditch World Cup. Woop! If you didn't know I got into the Gryffindor Quidditch team as a chaser in my 2nd year and i am so excited for the World Cup.

We were walking to the World Cup. I was walking next to Harry and Arthur was leading us.

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. Hey, dad! Where are we going?" Ron shouted to his father.

"Haven't the foggiest!" He replied, shouting back.

That helps.

"Arthur!" An unusually familiar voice cooed," it's about time."

"Sorry! Some of us had a sleepy start."

Hermione eyed Ron, Harry and me.
I laughed whilst Ron yawned. I looked forward to see the face that used to cheer me up all the time.

"And this chapping young man must be--" Arthur started.

"Cedric!" I screamed and finished his sentence. I ran into my his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He laughed and held me close.

"Jade!" He smiled and hugged me back slightly.

"Hello, Jade!" Uncle Amos greeted.

That's right Amos is my mum's brother.
I turned to Hermione and Ginny to see them looking at each other.

"Guys, Cedric is my cousin," I whispered.

"Oh," they both said together before bursting out laughing.

I turned back to Harry and saw a wave of jealously in his eyes. Did he know?

"That's my Uncle Amos and my cousin, Cedric," I said and I think I could see Harry's face relax. What? Did Harry like me?!

We all arrived at the Quidditch Cup by portkey and we were getting ready to go.

I was sharing a bunk with Mione and I was on the bottom. When we were going up, we were stopped by the Malfoy's.

"Blimey, dad! How far up are we?" Ron commented.

"Well let's put it this way," we all drew attention to Lucius Malfoy," if it rains, you'll be the first to know."

Draco grinned. I scoffed before catching up with Harry and Ron. The Malfoy's seemed to follow us around.

"Father and I got into the Minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," Draco showed off.