Big Secret & The Champions

Jade's POV

Chapter 12 : Year 4

"Hi guys!" I said cheerfully sitting next to Fred who was sat next to George at breakfast.

George immediately closed a brief case and hid it under the table whilst Fred moved to block it out of the way.

"What's in there?" I asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." They said together.

"As if I'm going to believe that. What's it that case?"

"There's um, a..." Fred stalled, looking at George.

"Homework."

"Yes homework."

"You keep your homework in a brief case?" I asked, frowning.

"Well, yeah, we else is it meant to go?" Fred said.

"Come on guys, what's in there?"

"Homework!"

"No there isn't! Come on guys I won't tell anyone!"

They looked at each other.
"Ok, as long as you don't tell a soul."

I nodded, slightly worried.

Oh my god, there might be a spider in there! If there is, I'm punching them in their faces with their own fists.

They got the case out that said Weasley & Weasley. I furrowed my eyebrows. George opened it to reveal loads if little orange boxes.

"Boxes? That's your big secret?" I said, growing even more confused.

"No! It has mine and Freddie's excellent creations."

"The thing is, we are wondering if we should open a joke shop."

"Oh my god, that would be--" I screamed.

"Shhhh!" They said together.
"It's supposed to be a secret!" Fred complained and I mouthed 'sorry'.

"We want to open a joke shop." Fred exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we can, now," George started.

"You promise not to tell anyone," Fred whispered.

"Yes! Look, I'll even pinkie promise you!"

We intwined pinkies and we sat and ate breakfast whilst Harry, Ron, Hermione, Angelina, Ginny and Neville joined us. I kept quiet for the rest of breakfast just in case I spill the news out to everyone. Fred could see me trying really hard not to and started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

Harry and Ron exchanged confuse looks, Angelina was staring dreamily at Fred, Ginny was talking to George, Neville carried on eating and Hermione carried on reading her book.

"The champions selection!" I sung to Hermione whilst sitting down next to her with Ron sat next to her. She smiled.

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for!" Professor Dumbledore announced.

"The Champion Selection!"

He lowered the fire down and all eyes were on The Goblet. The first piece of parchment flew out.

"The Drumstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!"

Claps erupted the hall.

"The champion for Beauxbatons... is Fleur Delacour!"

Once, again everyone clapped. Now for the Hogwarts one.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

I clapped far more than anyone else and whistled as he smiled and shook hands with our headmaster.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end, only one will go down in history. In the end, only one will hoist this chalice of champions. This vessel of victory. The Tri-Wizard Cup!"

Everyone clapped but I didn't since The Goblet Of Fire looked like another piece of parchment wanted to fly out. And it did. I then heard him mumble something I could quite clear I think he said:

Holly Puckle?

Henry Porter?

"Harry Potter?"

What?!

"HARRY POTTER!" He yelled.

"Come on Harry!" Hermione urged him.

I stared at Harry in pure shock and so did Ron put with more anger than shock.

How did he put it in? That's not possible, is it?

He walked slowly over to Dumbledore who gave him the piece of parchment. Everyone was looking at him in disgust.

"He's a cheat!"
"He's not even seventeen yet!"

People shouted above the silence. Kararoff and Snape looked at him angrily, McGonagall patted him shoulder with sadness and Moody just stood there. I feel suspicious now. He wasn't really reacting. Instead he was just looking at Harry and standing there. Not really an expression was plastered on his face.

I looked at Ron and he was glaring in Harry's direction whilst Hermione had the same expression as me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this short!!!

Sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes (I'm no expert!).

Vote

Comment

Follow

Add

CAN WE GET TO 550 READS???

Thanks a bunch, peeps!
~ Ellie x