Catch up

Second year was VERY adventurous.

Ron, Harry and I arrived to Hogwarts in style. In the flying car. We got a howler for that where Molly told me and Ron off. Turns out, Dobby had been hiding Harry's letters so he could reply to mine, Ron's or Hermione's letters over the summer. He also sealed the gateway at platform 9 3/4 and set a bludger on Harry. I MADE IT ONTO THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM!!! I'm a chaser along with Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson. I couldn't believe Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood at Quidditch practice. Fred and George had to pull my back to stop me from punching his straight between the eyes.

Gilgeory Lockheart is an absolute GIT! I knew his works were never real! He is a phoney and a fraud.

But worse of all, Tom Riddle made me open the Chamber of Secrets. Everyone thought that I would be the last person to open the Chamber. Lucius Malfoy put Tom Riddle's diary in Ginny's cauldron at Diagon Alley. Ginny gave it to me because she didn't want it and I saw the memories in the diary. Tom Riddle almost killed me but guess who saved me...

Just guess!

HARRY JAMES POTTER!

Yes, believe it. I felt so bad after almost killing all the muggle-borns. Including Hermione! When I saw her, I gave her a massive hug like I had never hugged anyone before. I told her how sorry I was and she accepted (obviously, with her being the best friend I could ever ask for!).

It was quite a weird year for me but probably one of my favourites. WOOP!