Hogwarts Express Attack

Jade's POV
Chapter 6 : Year 3

Who the heck would want to keep a book like that? The monster book of monsters in monstrous!!!

I walked out of the door and not long after so did Harry.

"Hi!" He said, cheerfully.
"How can you be so cheerful on a morning?" I said back. He shrugged his shoulders. Then a ginger cat ran away chasing a fat rat. Crookshanks and Scabbers. I looked at Harry.

"I'm warning you Hermione, keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cosy," Ron exclaimed.
"It's a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione fought back.
"A cat? Is that what they told you? It's looks like a pig with hair if you ask me," Ron said.
"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. It's alright Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy."

I looked at Harry and Ron noticed us.
"Harry! Jade!" Hermione turned around.
"Guys!"

"Egypt? What's it like?"
"Brilliant loads of old stuff like: mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed it himself." Ron explained.
"You know, the Egyptians used to worship cats," Hermione spoke up, hugging her cat.
"Yeah. Along with a Dung Beetle," I said and the boys laughed.

"Not flashing that clipping again, Ron?" Fred said.
"I haven't shown anyone," Ron lied.
"No, not a soul." George exclaimed, taking the newspaper away. They stared listing people who seen it. Tom, the day maid, the night maid, cook, that bloke who fixed the toilet and that wizard from Belgium.

"Harry, Jade!" Molly exclaimed, hugging my shoulders.
"Lovely to see you, dears," she said, holding Harry's cheek.
"Good to see you too," Harry said.
"Got everything?"
I nodded.
"Yes."
"Yes? All of your books?"
"It's all upstairs."
"Your clothes?"
"Everything."
"Good boy," Molly whispered patting his cheek.
"Thank you,"

I went to go sit down with Hermione.
"How's your summer been, Jade?" Hermione asked.
"Good but I went over to Harry's house
and that wasn't exactly great," I said, huffing.
"Why did you go?"
"Oh I just wanted to make sure Harry's good and all," I said, looking at Hermione. She wiggled her eyebrows and I playfully pushed her shoulder.

"We didn't mean to blow up my aunt. We just..." Harry explained to Ron and Hermione.
"Lost control," I finished, smiling at Harry and he smiled back at me. I felt myself blush slightly.

God, Jade!

"Brilliant," Ron gasped.
"Honestly, Ron, it's not funny. They were lucky enough not to get expelled."
"I think we were lucky enough not to get arrested actually," Harry whispered in my ear.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full."
"We've looked in 4 compartments, Hermione," I said. She rolled her eyes and we all sat down. I sat next to the teacher with Harry on my other side.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked.
"Professor R.J Lupin," Hermione answered.
"Do you know everything? How is it you know everything?"
"It's on his suitcase, Ronald!" I said, pointing above us. "Oh" was all he said.

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asked.
"Seems to be. Why?" Hermione asked.
He stood up and closed the door.
"I need to tell you something."

"So let me get this straight, Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"
"Yeah."
"But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean everyone's looking for him." Hermione said.
"Sure. Except no ones ever broken out of Azkaban before. He's just a murderous, raving lunatic." I informed.
"Thanks, Jade," Harry turned to me. I noticed that might of made him slightly uncomfortable.
"Your welcome," I smiled.

The train started to slow down.
"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet." Hermione asked. Harry checked outside the door. The Train halted sending Harry flying backwards.

"What's going on?"
"Dunno. Maybe we've broken down," Harry said. The light flickered out.
"Ouch, Ron, that's my foot," Hermione exclaimed but Ron wasn't listening. He put his hand in the window.

"There's something moving out there," he stuttered.
"Well, there's the rain," I whispered.
"Jade, now's not the time," Hermione said, sternly.
"What? I'm trying to enlighten the mood," I said, putting my hands up in defence.

The light flickered on and then off.
"I think... someone's coming aboard," Ron, obviously scared, whimpered. The glass had turned to ice and the room went colder and colder and colder. So cold you could see your own breath.

BANG! We all jolted back.
"Bloody hell!" Ron and I said together.
"What's happening?" Ron said.

Suddenly, a dark cloaked figure wandered outside our compartment. It used its hand to slowly open the door and wrapped its clawed, veiny, black, skinny hand around the edge. His head looked over the area and stopped at Harry. I grabbed Harry's, surprisingly warm, hand in fright. What does this creature want?

Then, every time it took a deep breath it seemed that it was bringing Harry into it. I was scared out of my mind. What's happening to Harry?
Out of nowhere, Professor Lupin woke up and shone a bright light out of his wand at the dark figure sending it out of the compartment. Then, Harry collapsed.

Harry's POV

Then, everything went from white to black. The last thing I heard was a scream. A woman's scream. The first thing I heard when I was starting to open my eyes was the sweet voice of Jade.

"Harry? Harry, are you alright?" I sat up and looked around the room. The train was moving again, the professor was awake next to me and Jade, Hermione and Ron were looking at me in concern.
"Here, have this," Professor urged me to do," don't worry it's chocolate." I took the chocolate bar out of his hand.

There were several questions I wanted to ask.
"What... what was that thing that came?" I managed to say. Jade and Hermione looked at the professor.
"It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now but was searching the train for Sirius Black," Lupin explained,"Now, if you will excuse me I'm need to have a little word with the driver."

He turned back and smiled at me.
"Eat, you will feel better." I did as I was told and looked at my friends.

"What happened to me?" I asked.
"Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought you were having a fit or something," Ron answered.
"And did any of you 3, you know... pass out?" I said, trying to find the right word.
"No," Jade simply said," I felt weird though."
"Like I've never been cheerful again," Ron finished. Jade sat up next to me and rubbed my back soothingly.
"But someone was screaming. A woman," I told them and Jade looked at the other two. Was she screaming?
"Nobody was screaming, Harry," Hermione shook her head. Eh?

I felt something on my warm on my hand. I looked down and saw that Jade still had hold of my hand. She saw and awkwardly pulled away to move her hair out of her face.

I just smiled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

How's life everyone? 2 updates in 1 day! Wooooop!

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes (I'm no expert!).

Please vote, comment, follow me and add this book. That would mean so much to me!!!

Word count: 1234!

Toodles!
~ Ellie (Author) xox