Chapter 21

Everything was going great. We spent Christmas with my family, leaving our problems in the past. I performed on New Years, and he came to support me. The minute we went back on tour was when everything went downhill.
Lately, we’ve been fighting about everything. It starts out as an argument, until we both get heated enough to start yelling. Whether it’s about money, or if I spend too much time getting ready, or something stupid, like which restaurant to eat at.

Ed walked onto the tour bus and dragged his feet over to the fridge lazily, causing dirt to get all over the floor. I haven’t seen him since last night, but he doesn’t say a word to me. That’s how it’s been with us the last few days. He doesn’t even look at me anymore, and I ignore him as much as possible.

“You have to clean that up.” I stated, blankly.
“Don’t tell me what to do, Taylor.” He spit out my name.
“Well you can’t just leave it like that, and I’m not cleaning it.”
“Just stop already!”
“No, I won’t stop! You never clean up after yourself and I’m sick of it!”
“You’re lucky enough I’m letting you stay on the bus, it’s the least you could do!” I was getting heated now.
“YOU INVITED ME ON HERE!” I shouted.
“Would you stop freaking yelling?! MY head hurts enough already.”
“I’m so tired of you treating me like this, Ed!”
“Excuse me, but you’re not being a very good girlfriend. I saw you flirting with that Zac guy. Don’t you dare deny it!” That hurt. He knows we’ve been good friends since The Lorax.
“Well if I’m such a bad girlfriend, then maybe we should break up!” Angry and sad tears hit the floor. His face softened.
“Tay…you don’t mean that…” Tay. He never calls me that anymore. Memories came flooding back. When we met at an award show a few years ago. Staying up all night just to write. Everything Has Changed on the trampoline. Falling for him at the park that day. Our first kiss, at the airport. Stupid conversations about…everything. I’ve come to love every little thing about him.
But then the last month played over in my head. The endless fights. His eyes used to shine, now they’re angry. I don’t even remember seeing him smile. He doesn’t love me anymore. I’ll always love him…

“Yeah. I do mean it.” I walked to him and softly kissed his lips. When I looked at his eyes, they filled with tears. “Ed, I don’t know if you felt anything in that kiss. But I did. I still love you and I always will. But what we express towards each other isn’t love.”

“Taylor…” I started crying before heading towards the door. I turned one last time to see Ed, tears running down his cheeks. He regrets everything…I can tell. He’ll find someone so much better than me. I don’t deserve him. And with that last thought, I was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
I AM NOT DONE WITH THIS STORY. Sorry about the wait! I literally just moved, and I just started school. Not much time. 
Oh, these last 2 chapters. DRAMA. Enjoy <3
-
-
I want you to comment your favorite part of this story so far :)
-
-
If you have an idea for the story then I'll try to use it and give you credit :))
HAVE A BEEEEAAAUUUTTTIIIFFFUUULLLL DAY!
I don't have school today! :D How about you??