7. Falling for who pt.2

Stanley's pov

"no way! you really did that?!?!??!?!?" i asked
"Yup" she answered confidently. She's really cute and strong. We continued chatting while we walk. They laughed at my jokes which is weird 'cus nobody usually laugh at my jokes, even ford. I got out from the 'no- breathing-laughing' trans earlier than ford and Y/N. I realized that we arrived at our destination.

"We're here!" I called out

Suddenly they both fell on me. Man, they're heavy.

"oh my gosh, ford. i'm so sorry" i heard Y/N said. I felt lighter since Y/N got up and pulled stanford up.

"mind giving me a hand too?" I asked. I actually can get up by myself. It was just an excuse to hold her hand. It's so soft. I got up but due to the weight sift we fell down on the floor again. I blushed insanely as I was on top of her. i looked into her wide e/c eyes. "Y/N, are you alright !?" he said wide-eyed. gee ford, way to break the moment.

" i'm fine, i just can't breath" she said. i just remembered that i was on top of her, but i don't wanna move from this position. it's so comfortable.

" oh, sorry Y/N "i got up helped her up. ford twin-telepathy-ed me after she got up.

what the hell man

it's just an accident

looks to me you got something up your sleeve

back at you. wait a minute, ya do like her

what no i don't

don't lie to your brother sixer

"uummmm....guys, what's going on?"she interrupted

"it's noting" we said in unition, but i said it with a smirking face.

"okay???? what were we doing again? hmmmmm...... oh yeah! we were going to the nurse's office to fix that up. well, lets get in shall we." she said while pointing at ford's bruised cheek.

thx for 300 views guys. this meant so much for me

i need some oc for the teacher(male) and the basketball play maker(male), but i have no idea please comment down below

-name

-appearance

~jesse