23. no dog in the school

there : 732 word. enjoy the long chapter. i need to focus on my finals

~time skip to the morning

stan's pov

we were going to pick y/n up that day, this time we're gonna knock on her door first. but she was already standing on the side walk ,waiting for us. she wore a pink sweater with a rainbow shooting star symbol and long purple pants

"hi y/n !" ford shouted while waving his hand

"oh hey boys"she smiled. ugghh that smile, it's so heart melting.

"isn't it like, 100 degrees in there?" i asked

"well... i don't want to have more scars when we go exploring, right?"

~another flashback~

"and this exactly why people should wear long clothes" said my 'my-closet-is-full- of-long-clothes' brother, as he wraps more bandages around her arm to cover her cut.

"yeah, yeah. whatever" she said

"over protective dork"she said under her breath, playfully

~~~~~

"right" i said. i noticed her backpack. it looked as heavy as a normal backpack, but with almost all of her book was carried on her hand, something was... odd.

"let's go, don't want to be late to class again" she said as she opened the back door of my car. i could have sworn i saw the bag moved, but i shook the thinking off.

y/n kept on checking her bag during classes today, which adds up to the 'why y/n's bag is weird today' pile. something was up, i could sense it. now it's lunch time and we sat under a tree to eat our lunches. she opened her bag after she settled it down on the grass and put her hand inside the little hole, like she 's searching for something.

"ok y/n, what's up with the bag?" ford noticed it too because he nodded after i said that

"yeah, you kept on checking on it for every 5 minutes" he muffled after he took a bite of the hamburger

"wha- this?- no! nothing is- up. yep, definitely not- hiding anything" she ended it with a nervous laugh. i twin-telepathy-ed ford

she is definitely hiding something.

yup, she is the worst liar i ever met

i can't believe she thought she could lie to us. i mean, we learned from the best liar ever lived

heck, we're her sons

"oh-yeah, stanley can you do me a favor?" she said

"what favor?"

a squirrel climbed down the tree, looking for food. "oh, hey there little dude" i said to the squirrel as it stopped in front of me and looked at me with it's little eyes

"here have some" i gave it a toffee peanut from the bag i was eating ( i still have 2 more bag, yeah!). the squirrel stepped closer to take the peanut when i heard growling, from y/n's bag! not a second later a dog jumped out of her bag. the squirrel ran away to the open field with the dog chasing close behind it.

"beartrap! come back here!" shouted y/n, running after the dog.

our eyes widen and we abandoned our lunches to help y/n chase the dog. the little squirrel climbed up a nearby tree after running for about 50 yards. the dog barked from the bottom of the tree as it's inability to climb trees stopped it from chasing the squirrel, y/n picked it up.

"if you do that again, i 'll have to make you stay at home alone. you know dogs are not allowed in school" she baby talked to the dog as it whined. i cleared my throat so she noticed us and turned around.

"mind explaining?" i pointed at the pup.

"like  why the hell is there an english bulldog inside your backpack?" said my nerdy brother

"english bulldog? i always thought beartrap was a bulldog with weird bat ears" she played it's ears. me and stanford crossed our arms, not amused. we made a 'we want answers, lady!' face.

she sighed. "it's a long story" she explained how she found the puppy and planned to return it, how she got robbed, how she was helped by a cop named Alicia or something ( i don't remember ), how she was too attached to the dog.

"Stanley, remember when i was asking you a favor?" she asked, i nodded.

"well..., i was going to ask you if you can drive to the address" she showed me the address on the back of the tag.  "on saturday,if you're ok with that..."

"why not"

to the people who keeps on asking about the outfit: your outfits will be gravity-falls-characters inspired for this story

i love talking to people so: Q 'n A everybody. write your questions on the comments or message me ( maybe i'll ask some myself :D)

see you in 2 weeks. wish me luck X)