19. the truth

"That explains a lot!" I surprised her with the bang of the door fully closed. She froze and slowly turned around.

"S-stan!?" she said in disbelieve. What the hell are you doing here? H-how long have you been standing there?" She bluttered after taking off her mask.

"Long enough to learn your little secret. Tell me y/n, why are you doing this?" I stepped closer to her.

"You want the truth?" She asked with sadness in her voice. I nodded.

She sighed "Fine. I do this for money. My allowance isn't enough for every day living actually. Not enough to eat, not enough to pay the school fee, not enough to take the bus. not like my brother who's living it up in Egypt with my dad. my mom's salary as a paranormal investigator in gravity falls is...not much." she said sorrowfully. i remembered the painting on her wall.

"did you paint the walls in your apartment?" i said trying to find a solution to her problem. she nodded.

"have you try drawing stuffs and selling it?"

"I already tried to sell my art, but businesses is runin' slow. but apparently there's not much space in this world for artist.That's why i wrestle. To continue living my life. no money, no life"

"Does your mom knows about this?" i stupidly asked. nice move stan, it's not like she'll be more hurt

"No! She'll be so upset. No one else knows, (until you showed up )and i'd like to keep it that way."

"You don't understand my pain" she mumbled and turned her back on me, looking down to the floor. It's a really tough life she has to go trough for a girl as beautiful and as talented as her. She 's right, i might never understand the pain she has to go through, but i can comfort her. I walked in front of her and hugged her. She hugged back and i started to rock her. She buried her face into my chest and started to cry, making my white tee wet. But i let it be.

"it just gets so hard sometimes" she sobbed

"There, there. Let it all out. Let it all out" i comfort her while stroking her beautiful hair, which i thought it would helped her calm down. Her sniffing every 10 seconds came into a stop after a while. She broke from the hug and wiped her tear stain on her cheek.

"Thanks Stan. I really need that" she said with a soft voice

"Your welcome." I chuckled " heh.I just realized. Ford wouldn't handle this as well as me, you know." Her eyes widen when she remembered this fact.

"No no no no no! Please don't tell Ford about this! He'll freak out and might as well put a tracking device on me while i'm asleep! Please Stan. Please please please don't tell ford about this." She panicked.

"Don't worry, your secret is save with me." I crossed my heart and zipped my mouth.and then...

...SHE KISSED MY CHEECK! (Haha gotcha. You thought wrong. This chapter is way to early for a kiss. Patience my friend. Patience)
i blushed madly. How can she do that after i yelled at her this morning, after stalking her earlier, after making her spill her her secret. She is so forgiving.

"Earth to stan. Hello, earth to stan." She waved her hand in front of my face.

"H-here!" I answered in embarrassment.

"Did i broke you or something?" She giggled.

"Umm... i was thinkin', you got some move back there, mind teaching me?" I said changing the subject

"Oh my gosh stanley, haven't you taken enough from me already for today?" She facepalmed but i can see a smile on her face.

"Just kidding, just kidding. So, uhh, want a ride home? your house is pretty far from here if you want to walk." i offered

"nah, i need to clear my head"

"ok. can i at least walk you out?" she nodded

i am not good in writing emotional chapters( this is so bad i'm actually so embarrassed publishing this) . but there will be plenty of it, so if you consider yourself to be ok in writing emotional stuffs, feel free to inform me.

should i stick to drawing or writing (i think i'm still bad at both)? i'll post some random fanart, you'll be the judge

oh yea, almost forgot, request is now open for the next 5-10 chapters. like ashleycipher8u's pet request.

peace

~jesse