16. polaroid

a long chapter to celebrate 1000 reads! this is suppose to be a 2 (or 3 ) chapter, but who cares?! i'll give anything to you awesome people :D thank you for supporting me to write this story.

special thanks for :

 SavannahGibson225

AckerleyVolt9

lunaisscared

DarkRiderGirl

alyssamthegoddess

Turtle_iz_bae

ashleycipher8u

Marve24

KenjiWrites

and especially you,

Jenna_and_Bill (your comments always made me laugh and happy )

for the comments that always lit up my days (sometimes i smiled by myself 'cus of your comments without even looking at them )

Eislicht14

That_0ne_W3irdo

masky_ticci_hoodie

AdventuresAwait21

for the support you guys gave me :)

and all the lovely readers that spared their time to read this story. i'm really honored :D

***

ford's pov

i heard little snores and mumbles from the door near the sofa. it must be y/n. i opened it and saw y/n sleeping on the edge of her bed with the f/c bed cover scrambled on the floor. i leaned on the door frame while watching her letting out little snores and occasionally sleep talks.she is so cute when she sleeps!

"...stan you're so funny..." she mumbled while smiling. i can only chuckled from afar. she is too cute.

"...aww, thank you ford, you're as cute too..." she continued. wait. can she read my mind, in her sleep? is this just a coincidence?does that meant that she can read people's mind when she is awake? can she read mine? does she know i like her? don't think about that now ford, don't think about how much you like her, remember she could read your mind , don't, don't think about it, don't do it ford, don't.

i was in the middle of concentrating to not think anything about y/n (but it's so hard when she's right in front of you, ugghh), when her alarm clock rang. she turned it off but then drifted of to sleep again.

"...just five more minutes mom..." she mumbled. i want to wake her up since we're suppose to be on our way to school, but i didn't have the courage to wake her from her slumber.

"WAKE UP, SLEEPING BEAUTY!" stan yelled with his hands formed into a tube, mimicking a megaphone. he was right next to me this whole time, but i didn't noticed him since i was too busy looking at y/n. the sudden noise startled her awake. she fell from her comfortable bed into the hard wooden floor. she screamed as she hit the floor.