13. the cave pt.2

ford's pov

" what does it look like to ya' dork." she said pissed off by my stupidity at that moment . ok she's alive.

" y/n can you reach my hand?" i said worriedly, reaching for her.

" wait...let me try" she replied. she wiggled her right hand free and reached out for mine. i can feel her fingertips.

" just...a...little...bit...more..." i said while streching my hand as far as i could. my hand finally got a hold of hers. i pulled her up with all of my strength.

" ah... god damn it, it hurts." she said in pain. her eyes started to teared up from the pain her cuts gave as it brushed against the sand covered coral rock. poor thing.

" it's okay, it's okay. your doing great y/n, hang in there. just look into my eyes." she looked at me with her gleaming e/c eyes. i groaned as i pulled her up. she pushed herself up from the hole when her hand met the sandy ground. she sat on the edge of the of the hole but then rested on my arm as i knelt. that is when i noticed how many cuts she have from the incident. it's all over her arms, legs, shoulders, knees and face. it made me wanted to cry for how much pain she was having at that time. i wiped some blood the cut made away from her soft cheek with my thumb but i accidentally touched her scar.

" gee stanford, it doesn't hurt at all " she said sarcastically.

" s-sorry. stanley quick, take my first aid kit from the stan o'war" i ordered

" roger that!" he said running to the boat. she chuckled looking at my face.

" what? whats so funny?" i curiously asked.

" you're such an over prepared nerd " she said pushing my glasses up with her index finger to where it belongs, which i didn't noticed has slipped down.

" i' ll take the as a compliment" i chuckled looking at her beautiful eyes.

after a few moments of staring into each other's eyes with comfortable silence, stanley came running back with a white box.

"i'm back !" he yelled. i took a bottle of antiseptic from the box and opened it.

"it's just gonna sting a little" i said calming her down. she bit her lip to keep her from screaming while i poured the antiseptic and cleaned her cuts. it broke my heart to see her in such pain. there were bandages and band-aid all over her body after stanley and i finished patching her up.

she stood up. " i look like one of my dad's finding " she laughed looking at herself.

"come on, lets continue our journey" she said as if her cuts were magically healed a second ago.

"y/n, are you sure you can walk?" stanley asked

"it's just a few cuts, it's not like i broke my leg. and if i did, i can still tackle you down" she said getting ready to attack stanley with a huge grin on her face. She laughed as he backed away.